Chapter 26

Jin and Jungkook returned to Jin's apartment, he saw Mina was still there washing dishes in the kitchen and Tae was asleep on the sofa.

"Hey you guys come"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Mina, you must have waited a long time"

"Oh it's okay, it's my job, besides I like to take care of Tae, what's wrong with Jin, he looks pale" Mina dried her hands with a tissue and walked over to Jin and Jungkook.

"I'm just tired Mina, thank you for taking care of Tae today, I think Tae and I will stay at Jungkook's place for a while"

"Then what about Tae's school? who will take him to school?" Jin turned to Jungkook.

"For a while Tae will study from home, I will contact the school" Jungkook said.

"Are you sure nothing happened? I feel that there is something bad that you guys are hiding, Jin what is it?"

"Mina I'll tell you when I'm ready, you must be tired take a rest"

"Okay, Jungkook please take good care of Jin" Jungkook nodded and when Mina came out Jungkook immediately hugged Jin tightly.

"It's okay, we can get through everything together, I promise I won't let that bastard touch you or Tae, you both are mine"

Jungkook helped Jin pack clothes and other things to take to Jungkook's apartment, Jin kept crying while putting clothes in the suitcase.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook knelt in front of Jin and wiped his tears.

"I'm scared, I know I can't be this weak for Tae, but.. I'm scared Jungkook, what if he wants to take Tae from me? I don't want that to happen, I'm scared." Jungkook pressed his forehead against Jin.

"Tae is mine Jin, you are also mine, I won't let anyone take you from me"

"But-"

"As long as I'm here, you don't have to think about it, you guys are safe with me and I'll make sure it keeps happening" Jungkook pulled his head and they looked at each other.

"I love you Jin"

"I love you too" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek before bringing Jin's body into his arms.

When they arrived at Jungkook's apartment, Jin took Tae into the guest room and laid him on the bed then covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead.

Jin went to his room and Jungkook, he saw Jungkook was making the bed and turned to him.

"Come here, you must be very tired today" Jin just nodded and locked the door to his room then climbed into bed, Jungkook had already climbed into bed and leaned his body against the headboard, then Jin walked over to him and laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook"

"yes baby"

"Actually he didn't know I was pregnant at the time"

"What do you mean?"

"Ken, Tae's father, he didn't know that I was pregnant, he was very angry when the police arrested him, Tae's face is very similar to his, I'm afraid he knows Tae is his son and is trying to take Tae from me, from us"

"Jin, Tae is my son, our son"

"Yes, but someday Tae needs to know who his father is, the real father, he will definitely ask where his father's grave is and how do I explain it? when he called my name at the bus stop, all the memories of that night came back to my mind, when he pushed me to the floor and tore all my clothes, I still remember clearly how it hurt.. Jungkook I can't live like this" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and looked at him.

"I will give a much better life for you and Tae Jin. I wont let you remember those bad memories for the rest of your life. You have to be happy and I have to be the one to make you happy."

Jungkook kissed Jin softly and affectionately, he felt Jin's every move and enjoyed it. Jungkook's tongue went into Jin's mouth, without permission. He pulled Jin's body closer to him. Moans started to come from Jin's mouth but they had to break the kiss to breathe. They stare at each other.

"You are the most beautiful thing in my life Kim Seokjin, there is no one but you, you are the end of my journey, you are my home" Jungkook's fingers ran across Jin's face.

June 6th