Chapter 13

The time is 11 pm, it's very late, usually Jin will stay there and go to work from Namjoon's house and let Tae be with them while Jin works, but this time they can't stay. So Jin decided to go home.

"Papa.. but I want to be here with uncle Namjoon and uncle Hoseok" Tae pulled Jin's shirt to get attention, Jin knelt before his son.

"Tae but we have to go home, we will—"

"It's okay Jin, if you don't want to stay here, let Tae stay here, I can take him back tomorrow when you get home from work as usual"

"But Hoseok I don't think that's a good idea, because—"

"Pleasee papa.. pleasee, I still want to be here, uncle Hoseok said he would make me my favorite orange juice and uncle Hoseok also said he bought the banana milk that I usually drink because he thought I would stay here, pleaseee papa please" Jin just looked at his son and sighed then nodded as a sign he agreed.

"Yes, you can stay here, but remember, don't bother uncle Namjoon and uncle Hoseok, you have to be a good boy while you're with them, don't ask for anything, promise?"

"Yes papa, I promise" Tae hugged his papa and looked at Jungkook who was standing behind Jin.

"Is uncle bunny going to stay at home again?"

Namjoon and Hoseok were shocked to hear that, they didn't know that Jungkook was staying at Jin's house because no one had done that before, they knew how cramped Jin's apartment was.

"No, uncle didn't stay there because you weren't there" Tae approached Jungkook and hugged Jungkook's waist.

"I'm sorry uncle bunny, but after I get home from here, do you want to stay at my house again?" Tae raised his head to look at Jungkook.

"If your papa doesn't mind me staying there, of course I do."

"Papa .." Tae looked back to see his papa who was already standing looking at him, his tiny hands still hugging Jungkook.

"Tae.. uncle bunny has a job he can't stay at our house, besides our house is too small there's no room for him to sleep" Tae just pouted and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook knelt down and cupped Tae's cheek.

"It's okay Tae, I will visit you often, we will spend time together"

"You promise?"

"Yeah I promise" Tae smiled again and hugged Jungkook, while he just looked at Jin with a smile.

"Ehemm.. Tae, we better take your papa and uncle bunny to the car" Namjoon said and carried Tae.

When there was no conversation on the road, they were alone there and no one spoke. It was so quiet that the phone rang, Jungkook's phone ringing. But he ignored it.

Jin just glanced at Jungkook, his face was very serious at that time, the phone rang several times he still didn't pick up as if he knew that the call was not important and he just wanted to ignore it.

They arrived in front of Jin's apartment at 12.15 pm, Jungkook turned off the car and unbuckled his seat belt.

"Do you want to come down?" Jungkook changed his position and faced Jin.

"Why? is there something you want to talk about?" Jin couldn't hide his nervousness, every time Jungkook looked at him, he felt something on his body and it made him a little uncomfortable, because he felt he liked the look, even though he shouldn't.

"Are we really just friends?" Jin's eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"I just want to clarify about the kiss"

"Jungkook.. I know I was wrong to let you kiss me and kiss you back, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, we shouldn't have done that—" Jungkook's action of unbuckling Jin's seat belt made Jin stop his words. His eyes blinked more often and his breathing became heavy, his heart at that time was really working hard.

"Don't you like that kiss as much as I do?"

"W-what? what do you mean?"

"I know it's wrong but.. touching your lips.. I like it" Jungkook leaned closer to Jin but Jin held it, he put his hands in front of Jungkook's chest.

"J-jungkook.. no, we can't do it, it was a mistake and we—" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek, his cheeks were cold even though there was a heater in the car. Their eyes locked with each other.

"I know it was a mistake, but everyone makes mistakes Jin, can't we do it again?" Jin's eyes widen, he knows he really wants to do it again, but one thing he doesn't want to happen, he doesn't want to ruin Jungkook's marriage with Jimin.

"Jungkook..i can't"

"Did you really not like that kiss?"

"No, I mean.. I can't do it anymore even if I wanted to, I—" Jungkook immediately brought his face closer and that's when their lips met again. Jin's refusal meant nothing to Jungkook, Jin also became weak when those lips touched him.

He let Jungkook lead the kiss, he just closed his eyes and slowly started kissing him back. Jungkook tugged at the back of Jin's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. When Jungkook started sucking Jin's lower lip, Jungkook felt something different, the lips he liked, not only Jungkook but Jin also felt a different sensation when Jungkook sucked his lips.

Jin started to open his hands and let his palms touch Jungkook's chest from outside his shirt. The chest he had seen before, which left him dumbfounded.

Their kiss got hotter, they tilted their heads in different directions and Jungkook asked for access to let his tongue enter Jin's mouth, he thought Jin would refuse but he was wrong, Jin gave it, he opened his mouth and let Jungkook kiss him voraciously.

But they really had to stop the kiss before suffocating to death. When Jungkook pulled his head back and they looked at each other, breaths heavily.

"I know you like it Jin" Jin's face turns red, and Jin just looks at Jungkook's lips and then back into his eyes.

"You want to do it again?" Jungkook thought that the look that Jin gave was the answer and they kissed again.

Very strange, because Jin is not a person who is easy to touch especially with the dark past he has experienced, but Jungkook's touch makes Jin become someone else, he feels comfortable and safe with that touch, with Jungkook.

December 25th
Hey, how about this chapter? please tell me