Chapter 4

Jin, Jungkook and Tae went to the beach in Jungkook's car, Tae who was sitting in the back seat looked really enjoying the moment, he kept looking out the window with a face full of admiration. While Jin and Jungkook just kept silent, Jungkook just focused on driving. It took them almost an hour to reach the beach, the sun was bright but the wind was very cold, that's how winter is, but unfortunately it's almost Christmas and it hasn't snowed yet.

The three of them got out of the car, Jin helped Tae down and took his hand towards the sand.

"How's Tae? Are you happy?" Jungkook said.

"Yes uncle, thank you" Jin let go of his hand and let the boy run on the beach, he was very happy to see the laughter on Tae's face, he wouldn't be able to do all this, he didn't even have time to be with Tae.

"Hey Jin, what are you thinking?" Jin wiped his tears and turned to Jungkook who was standing beside him.

"Oh Nothing, I just love seeing him laugh like that, I never took him to the beach, I don't have time for him"

"It's okay, I can take him away while you work, if you don't mind"

"No, you don't have to do that Jungkook, I don't want to bother you, I have friends who always take him for walks"

"Your friend or?"

"Friend, he's my best friend since high school, he already has a boyfriend, his name is Namjoon and his boyfriend is Hoseok, the two of them have helped me survive all this time, without them maybe Tae and I wouldn't exist in this world"

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook, I can't explain it to you right now, I'm not ready to remember it yet, I'm sorry"

"Hey, why did you say sorry, it's okay, I should be the one saying sorry, I didn't mean to make you remember that Jin"

"Papa.. uncle bunny, come here" Tae shouted calling them, Jin ran to his son and Jungkook just smiled seeing them playing together with smiles on their faces, very beautiful.

"Hey Jungkook, come here" Jin waved his hand signaling to join them, Jungkook ran towards them and played together.

Not realizing it was time for lunch, they decided to go to a restaurant. When they sat down and Jin opened the menu in front of him, he was surprised to see the prices listed there.

"Jungkook, I don't think we can eat here, it's so expensive, I—"

"Hey, I'll treat you, okay?"

"No, we have troubled you a lot, I don't want to be in debt with you"

"I didn't say this was debt and I didn't say you guys were a hassle, please Jin, I'm doing this for Taehyung, your baby bear needs food in his stomach"

"Papa.."

"yes baby"

"I want to pee"

"Let me take him" Jungkook said.

"No Jungkook, I can do it"

"Papa.. please"

"Come on" Jungkook held Jin's hand.

"Tae, uncle bunny will take you"

"Okay uncle" Jin removed his hand from Tae and let Jungkook take him to the toilet.

Jungkook and Tae went to the toilet and left Jin at the table alone. Jungkook helped Tae wash his hands after he finished peeing.

"Uncle bunny, do you want to be my daddy?" Tae's sudden question took Jungkook by surprise. He couldn't answer Tae's question.

"Hmm, I thought you wanted to be my daddy, papa said daddy was in heaven, he always looks sad when I talk about daddy, I always say don't cry, because I don't like seeing my papa cry, if uncle doesn't want to be my daddy, so I'll find another daddy for my papa"

"Tae, you can't find daddy for your papa, it's not something that can be found easily, I want to be your daddy, but I can't Tae, you know Uncle Jimin right? He's my husband, that means I already have someone else and I can't have your papa, but your papa is a good person he will definitely get someone who is good for you two"

"But I want you to be my daddy, I like you uncle bunny, can't you leave uncle Jimin for my papa? Please, I miss my daddy, but my daddy is never here besides Uncle Namjoon, Uncle Hoseok and Uncle Yoongi, you're the only one I want to be my daddy"

"Tae.. listen to uncle bunny well okay, I can't be your daddy but I will always be there for you, if you need me, I will come as soon as possible, I will accompany you whenever it is, we will take a walk wherever you want"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

"Then what about my papa? Who will accompany him? Who will always be there for him? What if he needs something? Who will take him for a walk? Is there anyone else who would do that for my papa?"

No one can answer that question other than Jin, Jungkook also feels the same as Tae, they have only met twice but their bond is very strong, Jungkook treats Tae as his own son, that's not good, because the first time he just met Jin and Tae and secondly he has a husband.

December 22nd