Chapter 36

"I do" Jin answered while looking at Jungkook's face, his tears flowing making Jin wipe it.

"Today you are officially a husband, you can kiss your groom" Jungkook immediately pulled Jin and kissed him warmly, making all the guests applaud loudly.

A year after Jin gave birth to his daughter, Jeon Jisoo. Jungkook married Jin. Taehyung who is 10 years old is now very caring for his papa and younger sister. He always calls Jungkook when he is late coming home.

"Papa.." Jisoo called Jin from the sofa.

"What's wrong my baby pumpkin?"

"Milk..milk..please"

"Jisoo, I told you, call oppa if you need anything" Taehyung walked over to them with a milk bottle in his hand. Their favorite banana milk.

"Papa, rest, let me take care of Jisoo" Jin was very touched to see Taehyung's very mature attitude. He is grateful that he is in the midst of people who love him and take care of him.

"Are you hungry already? Papa will make dinner"

"Yes, but papa can rest first"

"Okay, wake me up if you're hungry, okay?" Jin kissed the foreheads of his two children and entered the room.

He called his husband.

"Hello"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the elevator, I'll be up soon"

"I miss you"

"I'll be there soon babe, wait for me okay"

"Hmm do you want me to wear clothes like yesterday?"

"I want you to wear nothing"

"Then I'll wait for you in the bathroom"

"Perfect, I love you baby"

"I love you too"

Jungkook came in and saw Taehyung and his sister watching TV, they looked so adorable. Jisoo has a face like Jin, she is really very beautiful.

"Daddy.."

"Hey my babies" Jungkook kissed Taehyung and Jisoo's forehead.

"Have you guys had dinner?"

"No, I told papa to rest first, he was very tired from cleaning the house all day and taking care of Jisoo while I was at school"

"Good boy, I brought your favorite pizza"

"Yeayyyy, I love you daddy"

"I love you too baby bear and you my princess, it looks like you are full because you finished a bottle of banana milk, daddy wants to go to my room first to meet your papa okay?"

"Okay daddy"

Jungkook headed to the room with a smile on his face, he saw that there was no one on the bed, he locked his room so that Taehyung couldn't just enter. Undressed and entered the bathroom, saw Jin's naked body under the splashing water.

"Hey babe" Jungkook hugged him from behind.

"Hey" Jin laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You look so amazing, your body is absolutely perfect even after giving birth"

"it's too much"

"No, that's right, I can't wait to see you pregnant again" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear.

"Jungkook, it's only been a year... ahhh.." Jungkook rubbed Jin's dick.

"Why not? they must be happy to get one more new member"

"Ahhh... you want it?"

"Yes baby" Jungkook's husky voice made Jin lose.

"Then .. please daddy" Jungkook told Jin to bend down and hold on to the wall. Without warning Jungkook immediately pushed his dick into Jin's hole.

"Ohh fuckk you're so tight baby"

"Mmmphhh.. move" Jungkook pumped his hips out and in to crack Jin's hole. Moans started echoing inside the bathroom with the water falling on Jin's back.

With Jungkook, his life is not as dark as before. With Jungkook he felt his path was very bright, there was a light that left him now. He was grateful that he survived, if he died at that time he would be regret for missing this opportunity, there was not much to hope for even there was no hope, but after meeting Jungkook, Jin got a lot of hope and waited for the time to come.

THE END