Chapter 35

5 months later

Jin is already 7 months pregnant, his big belly makes him even more adorable. Taehyung was very happy to talk to his younger sister, when the doctor told him the gender of the baby in his stomach, Jin and Jungkook immediately cried because they were happy, now their family feels complete.

"Papa, why isn't daddy home yet? it's late at night, he doesn't usually come home late like this" Taehyung was able to complain because Jungkook came home late and left Jin alone in the room.

"Your daddy must be on his way home, maybe he got stuck in traffic." Jin kissed the forehead of Taehyung who was sitting next to him.

Taehyung changed his nickname to Jungkook when he found out Jungkook and Jin would get married when the baby was born. No one forced him, he did that because he felt Jungkook was like his father all along, he wanted to call him daddy but he hesitated.

Not long after the sound of the door opening was heard, Taehyung immediately ran out and approached Jungkook with a sullen face.

"Hey baby bear.. why haven't you slept yet?" Taehyung stopped and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Daddy, why did you come home late at night? Papa is waiting for you." Jungkook walked over to his son and knelt in front of him.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I finished all the files on my desk and forgot the time, my phone was also off so—"

"Uhmm fine, can you not come home this late again? Papa continues to hold his stomach and walks slowly, he hasn't slept in his room yet."

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry Tae, daddy promised to come home early, I have to apologize to your papa for making him wait" Tae nodded and hugged Jungkook.

"I want to sleep, I love you daddy"

"I love you more baby bear" Taehyung went to his room and Jungkook came into the room.

"Hey, you're home" Jin turned to him with a smile while rubbing his stomach.

"I'm sorry baby, I made you wait until late. Tae already scolded me, I promise I won't do it again" Jin laughed.

"I know you have your reasons for this, I just don't want you to tire. I will prepare warm water for you"

"No, just let me, you rest here, how do you feel? do you still feel the cramp in your stomach?"

"Yeah, but I'm fine, I just need to sit down and catch my breath when the cramps happen"

"I'm sorry babe, I'll take tomorrow off instead"

"It's okay, you can work tomorrow, Tae is an adult now he can take good care of me and his sister"

"Yes, he scares me to repeat the same mistake"

"Take a shower first then come here quickly, I want to hug you" Jungkook kissed Jin's stomach and went into the bathroom.

After bathing Jungkook saw Jin already asleep facing the side. He went up and hugged Jin from behind while stroking his stomach and kissing Jin's back.

"I love you Jin, thank you for waiting for me" Jungkook whispered.

"I love you more Jungkook"

"You haven't slept yet?"

"I did but you woke me up"

"Then let's go to sleep"

"Can I have my night kiss?" Jin turned his face and Jungkook immediately kissed him.

"Goodnight Jin, good night baby pumpkin"

There was no answer from Jin, only an adorable snoring from him.