Chapter 25

3 months later

Time passed very quickly, Jungkook and Jimin officially divorced and they never met again, Daniel also never showed his face in front of Jungkook, it must be because Jimin had told Daniel everything.

Happy news came from Namjoon, Hoseok is pregnant now that he is almost 2 months pregnant. Jin was very happy to hear the happy news from his best friend. He still works at the cafe and has officially become Jungkook's boyfriend. They still live in a small apartment, even though Jungkook forced him to move into his apartment.

"Didn't Jungkook pick you up tonight?" Yoongi said.

"I don't know, I called him but he didn't pick up my phone"

"Maybe he's still on the way"

"Yeah, but he's not usually like this"

The time has shown 9.30 pm already 30 minutes Jin waiting but Jungkook no news.

"Looks like I'm going home alone"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, maybe he's still busy at the office"

"Don't you want me to take you?"

"No, I'm fine, there's still a bus, so I'm going home alone"

"Okay, call me if there's anything"

"Okay, bye Yoongi"

They had different directions home, Jin walked alone to the bus stop. The streets were deserted and many shops had closed.

Jin waited alone at the bus stop, until someone called him. Jin's eyes widened at the sound, his body began to tremble and he felt very frightened at that time. He heard the voice getting closer and closer to him, tears started to roll down his cheeks and the moment that person touched Jin. He immediately shouted.

"NO!!! please don't please... please stoppp!!! pleasee!!! don't do that please!!!"

Jungkook rushed off when he received a call from the hospital about Jin. He felt guilty for not picking up Jin's phone, he was busy with piles of files and meetings until he lost track of time.

As he entered the room, the doctor approached him.

"What happened to my boyfriend?"

"Someone brought him here unconscious, he was in shock. Don't know what shocked him yet because when he woke up he was just silent, maybe you can talk to him, I'll leave you two."

"Thank you doctor"

The doctor came out and Jungkook approached Jin, his eyes were red and puffy, he didn't look at Jungkook, his lips were pale and his hands were shaking.

"Baby.." Jin slowly turned to Jungkook and cried. Jungkook immediately hugged Jin and let him cry on his shoulder.

"He's back Jungkook, he's back, I'm afraid, he's back"

"Hey baby, don't be afraid I'm here, I'm sorry, I lost track of time because I'm busy with my work, I'm sorry"

"He's back Jungkook, the person who raped me is back" Jungkook's eyes widened at hearing that, guilt overshadowed him. He let that person meet Jin and now that person is hanging around out there.

"Who is he? tell me who made you like this, I will kill that person, no one can disturb the peace of my family"

"I'm scared, please.. please don't ever leave me alone again please"

June 6th