Chapter 33

With his weak body and head spinning, Jin ended up falling but luckily Namjoon quickly caught Jin's body before it hit the floor. Taehyung immediately ran to Jin.

"Papa, what's wrong papa? Why are you crying?"

"Jin.. oh god"

"Namjoon, please take me to Jungkook's place now, please"

"No, Jin you—"

"PLEASE! I WANT TO MEET HIM!" Hoseok ran towards them and took Taehyung away.

"Namjoon, go with Jin to the hospital, I will take care of Taehyung here" Namjoon nodded and helped Jin up and they went to the hospital.

Jin didn't stop crying, he kept staring out the window while rubbing his stomach.

"Namjoon can you be faster?"

"Jin, I'm sure Jungkook will be fine"

"How can you think like that? he had an accident Namjoon, it's not a trivial thing"

"Jin, calm down, you have to remember you are pregnant"

When they got to the hospital, Jin immediately ran inside with Namjoon in tow. He asked the nurse where Jungkook was and the nurse escorted them to a room.

When Jin came in, he saw Jungkook sitting on his bed smiling at Jin.

"Hey baby" Jin immediately walked up to him with tears on his cheeks and hit Jungkook many times.

"You think this is funny? I almost gave birth when I found out you were in an accident and you just said hi with that stupid smile of yours!"

"Hey baby I'm sorry" Jungkook took Jin's hand and hugged him.

"I hate you so much Jeon Jungkook!" Jin kept beating his chest while crying.

"Looks like I have to leave you two here" Jungkook looked at Namjoon and nodded then Namjoon came out

"Jin, listen to me"

"No!! I hate you!"

"Sshh baby, I'm sorry, I don't know why you are like this"

"Namjoon received a call from you and he said you had an accident!"

"I don't know where my phone is now, look at me" Jungkook let go of his hug and saw Jin's puffy eyes and pouty lips so adorable.

"Are you really worried about me?"

"Yah!!" Jin cried again and lowered his head.

"Jin.."

"I love you so much Jungkook, I'm afraid to lose you, I.. I don't want to live this life alone, I need you, we need you" Jin looked at Jungkook and Jungkook hugged him.

"I'm sorry Jin, I wanted to call you but I accidentally dropped my phone and when I tried to reach it, I didn't see the traffic light had turned red and I slammed my steering wheel until I hit a power pole, I just fainted from shock but look, I'm okay , I will not leave you Jin, I will not let you live your life alone, you can't be alone, I will always be with you until death do we part, I love you too, I'm sorry if the surprise I planned ended up like this, I didn't want to make you crying like this, it hurts me Jin" Jungkook let go of his hug and wiped Jin's tears.

"Don't ever hurt yourself again, I won't be able to live without you Jungkook, I'm afraid"

"I promise this won't happen again and since I promised to surprise you, I'm going to keep it now"

"I don't need a surprise, seeing you here surprised me Jungkook"

"Sit here" Jungkook patted the bed and told Jin to sit facing him.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Because you have dared to open your heart to me, because you have let me into your life and Taehyung, if that night we didn't meet, I don't know how my life would end, it might be very sad, but now, with you I will never make a sad ending for our story. I love you so much, I love Taehyung, our baby bear and I really love our baby pumpkin, I'm willing to give my whole life, thank you for always staying here with me, thank you for want to try to live this story with me, I'm sure the road that we go through is very hard every day, problems come repeatedly but you are still here with me, I don't want this story to end here, I want to be able to have you completely, Jin.. I want you to be the last for me, will you marry me? live in joy and sorrow with me, with our children"

Jin just cried and Jungkook took out a small box from under his pillow he opened the box in front of Jin and Jin's eyes widened at the ring with a diamond in the middle.

"J-Jungkook.. are you crazy? You don't have to say anything, you don't need to ask me, just put the ring on my finger right now"

"So what's your answer?"

"You idiot! of course I want to marry you, I want to spend all my time with you, please!"

Jungkook put a ring on Jin's ring finger and kissed him passionately, the happiness they hoped would never end.