Chapter 5

Tonight Tae's body is very hot, it looks like he has a high fever, he even talks when he sleeps, he keeps saying 'daddy' and it makes Jin very sick, his heart is breaking into pieces, he must be strong for his son but every time he forgot the incident, the memory would always come back and make him sick again.

"Tae wake up, we're going to the hospital" Tae opened his eyes slowly, sweat already wet his forehead, Jin was very worried about his son's condition, he carried Tae and took him to the hospital, it was 11 pm, only him and Tae inside taxi.

When he arrived at the hospital, Jin immediately ran to the emergency room and the nurse who was there immediately helped Jin lay Tae down and called the doctor to check his condition.

"Mr. Seokjin, your son just has a fever, I've taken vitamins and fever reducer, he seems tired and needs rest until the medicine works optimally, he can go home tomorrow" Jin just nodded, Jin knew the money would not be enough for hospital fees, he decided to call Namjoon and luckily Namjoon was still awake at that time, Jin told him everything and of course Namjoon helped him, he sent money to Jin's account for Tae's hospital fees.

Jin enters Tae's room and sees his son lying weak, he must be tired from playing on the beach, he's never been so happy before. He sat next to his son and messaged Yoongi that he had to tell him that he couldn't work tomorrow because he had to take care of Taehyung.

The next day Jungkook came as usual to the cafe and when he entered he didn't see Jin there, only Yoongi was serving customers.

"Did you come to look for Jin?" Yoongi said.

"Yes, where is he? Isn't he coming today?"

"Yes, Tae had a fever last night and he took him to the hospital"

"WHAT? Are they still in the hospital?"

"I'm sure they're home"

"Do you know where his house is? Please"

"I can't tell you, I have to ask Jin's permission for that"

"Please Yoongi, I won't do anything to Jin, I just want to know Tae's condition, please"

"Jin will be angry if I tell you"

"Let me explain to him, please." Yoongi sighed before telling the address of Jin's apartment and Jungook immediately rushed there. He was so worried, he felt guilty for not being there for Tae like he promised earlier.

When he reached his apartment he immediately rang the bell and someone opened the door.

"J-Jungkook? How do you know where I live?"

"How is Tae's condition? Is he all right?"

"W-what?"

"Jin please let me in, I want to know his condition"

"J-Jungkook, but—"

"Papa.." Tae shouted from his room and made Jungkook force his way in, Jin couldn't stop him when he went to the room and met Tae.

"Jungkook wait—" Jin's eyes opened wide seeing what Jungkook did to his son. He hugged Tae tightly while crying and Tae looked very comfortable in his arms.

"Hey little boy, I'm sorry I should have taken care of you, I'm sorry

"It's okay uncle, my fever has gone down, I'm just hungry now," Jungkook let go of his arms and looked at Tae and then kissed his forehead.

"Why is uncle crying? I'm fine, I swear"

"I'm worried about you Tae, it must be because you're tired playing on the beach, I'm sorry"