Chapter 20

Jin opened his eyes slowly, he felt dizzy from crying too much. He felt his body warm and realized that if he and Jungkook slept together on the sofa, Jungkook hugged him from behind. He looked at the clock and it was only 6 am.

"You're awake" Jungkook's voice in his ear surprised Jin and his cheeks immediately blushed. Jungkook gave Jin a kiss on the back.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes"

"Why do you love me?"

"I think that's a difficult question for me, you are like home to me Jin, everything I need I can get to you, but I know there is no hope for us, you warned me beforehand and it's okay, I just want to be with you as long as possible"

"What about Jimin? did you guys talk?"

"Yeah, I've spoken to him, he doesn't want a divorce and..."

"And?"

"Jin can we not talk about it now?"

"Okay"

"I love you Jin" Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck and Jin just smiled while stroking Jungkook's hand.

"I love your scent"

"Ahhh.. Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"I'm not your baby.. ahh" Jungkook loves to tease Jin by licking his neck.

Jungkook changed their position, he hovered above Jin and sitting on Jin's thigh.

"J-jungkook-"

"Sssh.." Jungkook put his index finger in front of Jin's lips, and rubbed it with his thumb, the lips that always managed to seduce him.

"You are so sexy in the morning Jin, has anyone seen you like this other than me?"

"Namjoon and Hoseok"

"From now on it's just me"

"Possessive?"

"Yes" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck again and made him tilt his head, but soon he heard Jin crying.

"Jin, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, but it seems I'm not ready, the flash just popped into my head, I hate that person, I.. i hate myself"

"Hey baby, no please don't cry, it's okay, it was my fault I can't help myself when I'm with you, I'm sorry" Jungkook helped Jin sit up and he went to the kitchen to get water.

Not long after, Taehyung came out with a teddy bear in his hand.

"Uncle bunny?"

"Hey my baby bear" He walked over to Jin and Jungkook on the sofa then sat between them, he hugged Jungkook.

"I miss you uncle bunny"

"I miss you too baby bear" Jin saw the two of them and his heart trembled, the defense he had built in front of his heart's door was now starting to waver, he was happy to see Tae and Jungkook together. He could feel how sincerely Jungkook loved Tae and Tae too.

"I want pancakes please, papa can I have pancakes?"

"Of course Tae, papa will make it for you two" Jin stood up and headed to the kitchen to make pancakes. He could clearly see their joy on the sofa while watching cartoons on TV. This is the family that Jin has always wanted.

"Hey, baby bear, uncle bunny has to help your papa in the kitchen, okay?"

"Okay uncle bunny" He didn't even look at Jungkook and focused on the TV in front of him while hugging the teddy bear on his lap.

Jungkook walked over to Jin in the kitchen and helped Jin make pancakes.

"You don't need to help me"

"I want to help you, you wait there and let me make it"

Jin waited beside the fridge leaning against the counter behind him, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He looks at Jungkook from behind, he looks really hot while cooking, Jungkook rolls up his sleeves and makes some of his tattoos visible.

Jungkook put the last pancake on the plate and when he turned around he saw Jin waiting for him there. Jungkook put his plate on the counter and walked over to Jin.

"What do you see?"

"You" Jungkook put his hands beside Jin's body and approached Jin's face to kiss him. Jin returned the kiss as usual.

"Tae will see us"

"So why?"

"Jungkook..."

"Why baby?"

"I'm not your baby" Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jin.

"You're my baby. I can't be a daddy to Tae, but I can be a daddy to you" Jin blushed at those words.

"I love you Jin" Jungkook put his forehead on Jin.

"Uncle bunny.. papaaa" Jin pushed Jungkook's body and they both looked at Tae.

"Hey baby, pancakes are ready, let's eat" Jungkook just laughed at Jin's awkward behavior in front of him.

After breakfast, Jin took a shower and Jungkook took him to the cafe. He left Tae with Mina because Jungkook had to go to the office. But before that he returned to his apartment to clean himself and change clothes.

Jungkook has always been a caring man, he always reminds Jin to have lunch, he also calls Mina to talk to Tae. He did it all as if they were family. Jungkook did this sincerely, because he loves Tae and he loves Jin.

January 8th