Chapter 27

Jungkook arrived at the office at 9 am, he asked Jin not to go to work for a while so Jin could accompany Tae in the apartment.

Jungkook asked his secretary to cancel the entire meeting that day and asked to reschedule. He wanted to go home early to take care of the two people he loved so much.

Jungkook always calls Jin to ask how he feels, what Tae is doing and if they want something. Jin said Namjoon and Hoseok would be visiting there and that made Jungkook relieved because he knew Jin was in the right person so he could work in peace.

It's 3 pm, the bell rings, Jin leaves Tae who is watching cartoons on TV, he goes to the door and opens it.

"Hey Jin"

"Hey Namjoon, Hoseok, come in" Namjoon and Hoseok came in and when Tae saw them he immediately ran towards them and hugged them one by one.

"Hey sweetyboy" Hoseok kissed Tae's forehead and they sat back on the sofa.

"How are you feeling Jin? Jungkook already told me" Namjoon said.

"Tae can you come into your room for a moment?"

"Yes papa" Jin kissed his cheek before he left.

"I don't remember when his prison term ended, I thought it wouldn't end but it turns out.. he's back Namjoon. Ken is back. He came to me at the bus stop."

"Hey Jin calm down, you're safe as long as you're with Jungkook, but how did he get free so quickly? I'm sure his prison term is still 11 years away, but how come he can get out before his prison term ends"

"I don't know, I'm afraid he will take Tae from me"

"Jin, he didn't know you were pregnant at the time" Hoseok said.

"Yes, but look, Tae's face is very similar to him, after all he is still Tae's biological father, he must know it's his son"

"He's your son Jin, don't let him win, don't let fear overwhelm you, you have Jungkook and you are strong together, I can see how Tae loves Jungkook. He always said he wanted uncle bunny to be his daddy" Namjoon said.

"Can we stop talking about this? I don't want to hear bad things from that person, how about you and Jungkook? I know maybe it's too soon, he just got divorced but your relationship happened before that and does his ex-husband still come to see Jungkook?"

"Me and Jungkook, we're fine, Jimin never came after officially divorced Jungkook, Jungkook said his best friend, Daniel also never saw him again"

"Then when are you two getting married?" Namjoon said.

"I—" Jin's phone rang, it was from Jungkook.

"I have to pick up for a moment" Jin stood up from his chair and headed to the balcony and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey baby, what are you doing? I miss you"

"Namjoon and Hoseok have come, I was talking to them and you called me"

"Am I disturbing you?"

"Yes, but I'm glad you called me and.. I miss you too"

"I want to go home now and hug you"

"But I'm sure you're still busy with your pile of files"

"Yes, the file that came made me stressed, I was very tired today, I want to hurry home and recharge my energy again"

"I'll massage you when you're here"

"Can you do anything else?"

"Anything" Jin gave Jungkook his husky voice.

"Ahhh Kim Seokjin, just hearing your voice makes me turn on, can you come here? I want to touch you." Jin closed his eyes and imagined what Jungkook would do to him.

"I'm waiting for you"

"Yes baby, I love you"

"I love you too" Jin hung up the phone and looked into his pants and blushed. Just imagining it can make Jin turn on too. He took a deep breath and averted his thoughts before returning to the living room.

"Who's calling? what is Jungkook?" Namjoon said.

"Yes"

"Jin, I'm glad you met Jungkook, I'm happy that Tae fell, maybe Tae was an angel for you two, because Tae you met and he said the bond between him and Tae was very strong, I really can't believe it but I really believe it now , Jungkook's presence can fill you both, he becomes a father to Tae and a partner to you, he does two tasks at once. It's not an easy thing, even though I know he wants a child but you and Tae are different, Tae is not his son but they are like real father and son. Whenever I see the three of you, I forget that you are not married, in my mind I always think you are family" Namjoon said.

June 7th