Chapter 30

3 months later

"Jin are you sure you'll be fine while I'm gone? you can come with me"

"No, Jungkook. I'm fine, Tae and I will be fine, Namjoon and Hoseok said they will come here to take care of me"

"Yeah, but you're pregnant Jin and—"

"Hey, I'm fine" Jin stroked Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead.

Jin was 2 months pregnant at the time. They were very happy to know that, the burden on Jin's shoulders was gone when he was sure that the man who ruined his life was dead. He and Tae were in the right man's warm embrace this time.

They live in Jungkook's apartment and Jungkook doesn't allow Jin to work when he finds out he's pregnant. Taehyung was happy to hear the news because he would have a playmate. He kept rubbing Jin's stomach before he went to sleep and he always praying so that the baby in Jin's stomach came out quickly.

It was hard for Jungkook to leave Jin out of town, he had to attend an important meeting in Daegu for a few days, he had asked Jin to come but Jin refused on the grounds that he didn't want to interfere with Jungkook's work if he was there. That's right, Jungkook couldn't focus if he knew Jin was nearby. But being away from Jin also worries him, especially now that Jin is pregnant with a weak womb.

"I will miss you, you will sleep alone, don't you miss me? You always like it when I rub your tummy, if I go who will rub your tummy?"

"Tae?"

"Yeah you are right, Tae will rub it for you"

"I will miss you too Jungkook, during pregnancy I can't sleep without sniffing your smell"

"Wear my clothes when I'm not here" Jin just nodded and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"When I get home, I will surprise you"

"What's that?"

"I said it was a surprise, so you shouldn't know"

"Why did you say it if it was a surprise? I'm curious now."

"You should wait for me to come home" Jin nodded and kissed Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook left with his car, leaving Jin behind, but unfortunately when Jungkook left, Tae was at his school, they didn't have time to say goodbye.

Jin returned to the apartment after escorting Jungkook to the lobby, he came in and sat on the sofa rubbing his stomach.

"Hey baby, I remember when I was pregnant with your brother, I'm frustrated with my life and trying to end myself, I was alone at that time, but now there's your daddy beside me, he's the greatest man who managed to make me captivated by him, he made me fall in love to the point of fear of losing it, I can't believe that a man managed to do that to me and erase all my trauma, you are proof of how much he loves me, I promise I will make you live happily, I'm waiting for you out here, so you have to be healthy and endure until the time will come, i love you baby pumpkin"