Chapter 17

5 Days Later

After Christmas Jin and Jungkook started to get closer, they also spent a lot of time together, of course with Tae and kissing when Tae was asleep. Sometimes they watch movies together and cudding on the sofa. But Jungkook never stays there because he has got a new apartment and he doesn't want to bother Jin if he stays.

"Uncle bunny.. uncle bunnyy" Tae called from inside his room and Jungkook approached him.

"What's wrong my baby bear?" Jungkook sat next to Tae.

"I want to go here, can I go there now?" Taehyung opened his story book and pointed to a picture of a Ferris wheel.

"The Ferris wheel? You want to ride the Ferris wheel? but the wind will be very cold Tae"

"No, I just want to see it up close, please uncle bunny, take me there pleaseee"

"Yeah, whatever you want my baby bear"

"Why do you always call me my baby bear? Papa never allowed other people to call me by that name"

"Really?" Tae just nodded.

"That's because you are our baby bear"

"Did my uncle bunny and papa make me?"

"No Tae, but you will always be my baby bear and papa's baby bear"

"I like that" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook and Tae came out of the room, they went to Jin who was waiting for them on the sofa.

"Jin, let's go." Jin nodded with a smile. The three of them left by car. They look adorable, like a family they care for each other.

"Where are you taking us Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Finally you mention it, I will take you to Lotteworld"

"Are you serious? I mean, it's winter and what are we going to do there? We can't celebrate Tae's birthday there."

"Hey Jin, calm down, I will give Lotteworld to Tae tonight. The place will be open until the turn of the year, it's a gift for my baby bear" Jungkook looked at Tae from the rearview mirror and smiled, Tae was cool to see the view from his window.

"Jungkook, don't do that! are you crazy-"

"Jin.. let me do whatever I can for him, for you" Jungkook took Jin's hand and brought it up to his thigh.

When they arrived at Lotteworld, they wore thick jackets complete with shoes and gloves, they also wore hats and scarves that covered their noses and mouths to keep them warm. Jin and Jungkook took Tae's hand, they really are like a family and it's nice to see them like that.

They got there at 8 pm and had not had dinner yet, so they decided to have dinner first before seeing the Ferris wheel.

Taehyung wants McDonalds for dinner. Jin saw his son sitting next to Jungkook with a big smile on his face making Jin touched. He became sensitive and had tears in his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away.

"Papaa... are you crying?" Tae's question made Jungkook look ahead to confirm what Tae said.

"No, I'm not crying Tae" Jin smiled looking at the two people in front of him, Jungkook knew he was lying, his eyes looked red. Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand and stroked it.

"Everything will be fine, okay?"

"Okay" Jin and Jungkook just smiled at each other.

After dinner, the three of them took a walk around the theme park and ended up with Tae sleeping. They sat on one of the chairs there. Jin and Jungkook sat next to Tae's head on Jin's lap and his feet on Jungkook's lap.