Chapter 21

2 months later

The snow had left the earth, the wind was still cold but there was no more snow on the ground. Jungkook and Jin are getting closer by the day. They often spend time together, for dinner when he pick up Jin from the cafe. How about Jimin? he was busy with his photoshoot and didn't contact Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't care about him either.

That night Jungkook picked up Jin as usual at the cafe. Jin got into Jungkook's car and kissed Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, have you waited long for me?"

"No baby, it's okay, what do you want to eat for tonight?"

"Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"Tae wasn't home, Namjoon and Hoseok took him for a walk and Tae wanted to stay at their house so I gave him my permission, then... uhmm.." Jungkook put his hand on Jin's thigh and touched it.

"Would you like to go to my apartment? I can make dinner for us." Jin just nodded. He wanted to say it but it was so hard to get it out of his mouth.

Jungkook continued to hold Jin's hand, he didn't want to let go of Jin, even though he knew one day he might have to let go of Jin. But he just wanted to make Jin and Tae happy as long as they were together.

When he arrived at his apartment, Jin was amazed, the apartment looked very clean, there were two rooms there with a bathroom in each room and another bathroom outside for guests who came. Large kitchen and living room. Very much different from Jin's apartment.

"Why Jin?"

"This place is huge, you just live alone Jungkook"

"One day I will make someone move here to live with me" Jungkook walked over to Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

"Who?"

"You" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips and went to the kitchen to make Jin dinner. Leaving the blushing Jin alone.

After dinner Jungkook took Jin to the sofa to watch a movie together.

"Are you staying here?"

"No, tomorrow I have to work and—"

"It's okay" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek and the movie started. Jungkook pulled Jin's body close to him, he embraced Jin while watching.

Until Jin put his hand on Jungkook's thigh and touched it, at first it was just a normal touch, so Jungkook was still focused on the film but as time went on, he felt Jin's hand getting higher and almost touching his dick. Making Jungkook no longer focus on watching and holding Jin's hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm bored with the movie"

"And?"

"And... Jungkook .." Jungkook immediately laid Jin's body on the sofa and hovered on top of Jin.

"And what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, maybe .. ahhh .." Jungkook immediately kissed Jin's neck, he knew where Jin's weakness was.

"Say Jin, what do you want?"

"Ahhh..fuckk.. Jungkook.."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"No, I mean ohh shit.. I don't know..ahhhh" Jungkook kept licking Jin's entire neck and sucking it. Jin's hands began to enter Jungkook's shirt and come into direct contact with his skin. Jin felt his body and it gave a new sensation in his body.

"Say it Jin, what do you want?"

"Ahhhh..make me forget my past Jungkook..please" Jungkook stopped and pulled his head to look at Jin.