Chapter 23

Jin made hot tea for Jungkook, he saw Jungkook was still crying with his head down on the edge of his bed.

"Jungkook, here, have a drink first"

"Thank you baby" Jungkook wiped his tears and smiled at Jin then drank the tea that Jin made. Jin took the teacup and placed it on the table before sitting back down next to Jungkook.

"Hey.. Jungkook." Jin took Jungkook's hand and intertwined their fingers, then kissed the back of Jungkook's hand.

"I don't know your story  is like that, I didn't think it would be that bad, all this time you just said he didn't want to have children and was always busy with his work, I—"

"Jin, I've known it for a long time, maybe when I was 4 years married, at that time he came home in the middle of the night with his wrinkled clothes, I didn't think about anything at that time, but when he kissed me, I smelled another scent, not the perfume he was wearing, stuck to his body, I thought maybe he changed his perfume but the next morning Daniel came to my office, without any reason and information to me beforehand, he discussed many things until I realized the same smell attached to his body. 3 months later Jimin said he was going to Australia and at the same time Daniel went there. I thought it was a coincidence, but it turns out I'm stupid and after a long time a lot of things open up, I'm curious and find out everything, I just want him to bear my child Jin, I didn't need anything at that time, but it's over Jin, I'm tired" Jungkook turned to Jin.

"You want a child?"

"Yes, until I meet Tae and—"

"Let me carry your child, Jungkook." Jungkook's eyes opened wide at that time.

"Jin.."

"All this time I closed myself because I was afraid to accept reality, I didn't want to meet another man and let them to touch me, but when you came into my life, I felt thirsty for your touch, but my body wasn't ready for it and I became angry with myself, seeing you with Tae makes me feel like I have a real family and I like it."

"Are you serious about what you said?" Jin nodded his head and climbed onto Jungkook's lap.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"I love you baby" Jin nodded and dipped his head into Jungkook's neck and licked it.

"Oohh fuckkk .." Jungkook picked up Jin and laid him on the bed, he immediately took off his shirt and Jin also took off his shirt and pants, throwing them on the floor, their eyes were filled with lust.

"I love you daddy" Jungkook kept kissing Jin's lips, eating Jin's lips intimately. Until a moan was heard from Jin's mouth.

Jungkook spread Jin's legs and put his two fingers into Jin's hole.

"Ahhhh..mmphhhh" Jungkook pushed it out and in.

"Ohh shit..ahhhhh..Jungkook..mmphh" Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jin.

"So fucking sexy"

"Ahhh..mmphhhhh" Jin bit his own lip while continuing to moan. Jungkook pulled his finger out and replaced it with a hardened his dick.

"Fuckkk..mmphhhh..aaahh..ohhh shit...ahhh" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck and Jin gave access to it. He left many marks on Jin's neck.

"Mmphhh..ahhh Jungkook..please.."

"What baby?"

"Ahhh..fuckkk..ohhh yeahh..mmphhh"

"Jin I'm coming"

"Please.. mmpphhh" Jungkook spit out his warm semen in Jin's hole. Jin pulled Jungkook's body towards him and hugged him.

When he was still breathing heavily, suddenly a bell rang.

"What is Jimin?"

"I don't think so"

"Ohh god why are there so many guests today" Jungkook said

"Open Jungkook" Jungkook got up and helped Jin to sit down. He saw liquid coming out of Jin's hole and soaking the sheets.

"You're so fucking sexy at a time like this"

"Yeah because I'm naked"

"I like it"

"Jungkook please open the door"

"Fine, put your clothes on" Jungkook kissed Jin's lips before leaving while wearing his clothes.

Moonlight // JINKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें