Chapter 24

Jungkook opened the door and Tae immediately hugged him.

"Unclee bunny.."

"Hey baby bears"

"I'm sorry, I should have called you before coming here, but Tae keeps forcing me to take him here, he misses you and Jin and where is Jin?"

"Yeah it's okay, i miss him too, come on in, Jin is inside"

Not long after that Jin came out of the room and Tae immediately ran to Jin and hugged him. Namjoon came in and sat on the sofa while Jungkook got Namjoon a drink.

"Are you off today?" Namjoon said. Jin let go of Tae's arms and took him to sit with Namjoon on the sofa.

"Yes-"

"Papa, why is your neck red?"

"What?"

"That, why are there so many red marks on your neck, are there lots of mosquitoes here?" Tae pointed at Jin's neck and it surprised Jin and Namjoon.

"Jin.. are you guys.."

"Namjoon I will tell you everything later"

"Yeah, you should tell me" Jungkook came over with a drink in his hand and placed it on the table in front of Namjoon.

"Thank you Jungkook"

"Where's Hoseok? why don't you come with him?" Jungkook said

"Hoseok doesn't feel well, so he decides to rest at home"

"Is he sick?" Jin asked with a worried tone

"Uncle Hoseok always vomits since yesterday, his body is also hot, papa"

"Shouldn't you take him to the hospital?" Jungkook said

"I've invited him but he doesn't want to go to the hospital, he said he just needs to sleep"

"Then you have to accompany him, he definitely needs you" Jin said.

"Yeah, then I have to go home and Jin, seems like you have a lot to tell me"

"Namjoon I will tell you everything, I promise"

"And you Jungkook.."

"I won't disappoint him, I promise"

After Namjoon came home, Jin approached Jungkook.

"Why didn't you tell me that there were a lot of red marks on my neck?"

"I thought you knew"

"Jungkook, Tae and Namjoon saw it and I'm embarrassed" Jungkook grabbed Jin's waist and kissed his lips.

"Never feel ashamed baby, you look very beautiful, they must know who you belong to"

"Yeah but Tae thinks it's a mosquito bite" Jungkook chuckled.

"Papaaaa..uncle bunnyy.."

"Yes baby" Tae approached them with a smile on his face.

"I am hungry"

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook said.

"Pizza..please"

"Tae, I'm sure you also had pizza yesterday with uncle Namjoon and uncle Hoseok, right?" Jin said.

"Hmm but I want to eat pizza now"

"It's okay Jin, uncle bunny will buy you pizza, you can wait for it while watching TV"

"Yes uncle bunny, thank you, i love you" Jin and Jungkook's eyes widened when they heard Tae say that, especially Jungkook, he seemed to be getting a lot of surprises. Jin and Tae said the same thing.

"Baby bear, what are you saying?" Jungkook knelt in front of Tae.

"Yes uncle bunny, thank you, I love you"

"Please say the last part"

"I love you?"

"Yes, ohh godd, I love you too baby bear" Jungkook hugged Tae with tears on his cheeks. Jin also gets emotional, he feels the family he wants is complete, even though he has to destroy other people's happiness for his own.

Jin knelt beside Jungkook and hugged them both.

"I love you both" Jungkook said.

"Uncle bunny loves papa?"

"Yes, uncle bunny loves your papa very much"

"Does that mean you want to be my daddy?" Jin and Jungkook let go of their embrace and looked at each other. Actually, Jungkook has become a 'daddy' to Jin, but that only applies in bed.

"Yes baby bear, I want to be your daddy, do you mind?" Jin smiled and Jungkook turned to Taehyung who also smiled.

"No uncle bunny, I'm glad you are my daddy" Tae hugged Jungkook tightly.

March 11st