Chapter 22

Jin woke up because of the sunlight hitting his eyes, he slowly opened his eyes and when his eyes opened well, he was confused, because the room was very foreign to him.

He remembered last night he spent the night with Jungkook. But Jungkook wasn't there. When Jin tried to sit up, he felt his whole body stiff and sore, he opened the blanket and was surprised that he was still naked, he immediately covered himself with the blanket again.

Not long after, Jungkook came in with a tray of food in his hand.

"Hey baby, you wake up, I brought breakfast here because I knew you wouldn't be able to stand up"

"But.. I have to work." Jin's face was pink at that time.

Jungkook placed the tray on the table and climbed into bed to kiss Jin's forehead.

"You can't work, I already called Namjoon and told him to take Tae here"

"What do you mean I can't work?" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek.

"Why do you look sexy this morning?"

"Come on Jungkook, I asked"

"Because you're sore Jin, you won't be able to work with your limp legs" Jungkook brought his lips to Jin's to tease him, then pulled his head away.

"Why are you teasing me?"

"Since you have to eat breakfast, you need energy when you are with me"

"What do you mean? we're not going to do anything Jungkook, you're cracking my body" Jin pouted and Jungkook just chuckled as he took a tray of food and placed it in front of Jin.

"I made you some soup, eat it"

"Thank you"

"Where's the kiss for me?"

"No kissing today"

"Okay, I'm going out"

"Wait.. Jungkook.." Jungkook just smiled and left Jin alone.

After nearly an hour Jin struggled to stand up with his aching body, he brought out the tray with an empty bowl and saw Jungkook sitting in front of the TV.

Jin looks adorable with a hoodie that covers his body, no pants. It must be Jungkook's hoodie he saw it in the room so he put it on, he didn't know where the clothes he wore last night were.

He walked over to Jungkook and stood in front of him, blocking Jungkook from watching.

"I'm watching Jin"

"No!"

"Why?" Jin walked over to Jungkook and climbed onto Jungkook's lap, then wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I have breakfast now"

"Then?"

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Jungkook just laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Then?" Jungkook felt Jin's thigh and when he got into the hoodie, he knew Jin wasn't wearing anything at that time.

"You know what I want now?"

"But you're still sore Jin"

"Yeah, but.. I want you.." Jin dropped his head into Jungkook's neck and kissed him while moving his hips, he wanted Jungkook junior to wake up from his sleep.

"Fuckk.. Jin.. you—" The sound of the bell startled them. Made Jin stop and pull his head back.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know"

"Namjoon?"

"No he said he would bring Tae here this afternoon"