Chapter 2

3 Days Ago

Jin was cleaning the cafe before closing it, that night it was only him and his coworker Yoongi there.

"Jin, you can go home first, you said you have to go to the supermarket for shopping right?"

"Yes, Tae's milk runs out and he can't sleep if he doesn't drink the milk"

"What milk?"

"Banana milk"

"Cute, then go, let me clean the cafe and close it"

"Are you okay doing it yourself?"

"Yeah sure, just go, convey my regards to your baby bear"

"Of course, thank you Yoongi"

Jin took his coat and exited the cafe, entering December where the winter was starting to feel very bone-chilling. He was waiting at the bus stop, he looked at the watch and it still showed 9 pm he still had time to buy Tae's favorite banana milk, the milk with the brand that Tae likes is only available in the supermarket, that's why he has no other choice but to go there.

The bus came and Jin got on, tapped the card and sat by the window, he took his wallet out of his pocket and only 50 dollars was left there, he had to stick with it for the next week.

He put back his wallet and leaned his head against the window. It wasn't long before he arrived. He got off the bus and ran towards the supermarket, the supermarket closes at 10 pm and he doesn't have much time.

When he entered the supermarket he immediately rushed to the milk section and saw that Tae's favorite banana milk was only one left, when he was about to take it, someone took it first and he stopped his steps with a sigh.

"Jin?" He looked at the person, the one who took Tae's banana milk. Jin was confused how he knew his name, the person approached Jin with a smile.

"You must have forgotten who I am, right? I'm Jungkook, we met at the festival a week ago, I helped your son... hmm Tae?"

"Ahhh yeah, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name"

"It's okay, it's a coincidence that we meet here, what do you want to buy?"

"That, but I'm late, you took it first, so I had to take another brand" Jin pointed to the milk bottle Jungkook was holding.

"This? Oh you can take it Jin, this"

"Oh no, it's okay, I'll tell Tae that his favorite banana milk runs out and he can drink another banana milk"

"This is for Tae? He likes this banana milk?"

"Yeah, he can't sleep without drinking this banana milk, that's weird but—"

"No, it's not weird, it's the same thing I've been doing all this time"

"Really? But you're not a child anymore."

"But milk isn't just for child is it?"

"Yes you're right"

"Then take it, I have to give up if it's for Tae"

"Oh no, I can—"

"No Jin, this is for Tae, take it." As Jin took the milk bottle from Jungkook, the phone rang and Jungkook picked it up.

"Hello babe?"

"Yes.. yes I'm coming"

"Okay bye, I love you" Jin just smiled hearing every word Jungkook said, it felt very sincere and warm, he had never felt that before, he never had a boyfriend before but he had to lose his virginity with the person he currently hates, but he has no regrets, because he has Tae now.