Chapter 14

Jin woke up that morning and slowly opened his eyes, his eyes opened wide when he saw he wasn't in his apartment at the time, he was in the car, where he was sitting, beside Jungkook who was sleeping and he saw Jungkook holding his hand tightly, but he immediately pulled his hand away. And that woke Jungkook up.

"You wake up"

"Jungkook..I have to go to my apartment, I have to work" Jungkook nodded. But when Jin wanted to get out of his car, Jungkook held his hand.

"I will take you to the cafe and will immediately go to find a hotel"

"Aren't you working?"

"I'm taking day off until the new year" Jungkook's phone started ringing again but Jungkook still ignored it and it bothered Jin quite a bit.

"You don't have to take me and you should pick up the phone, I'm sure it's important, maybe your husband" Jin pulled his hand from Jungkook and left Jungkook.

Jin didn't know why he was behaving like that to Jungkook, but it wasn't because of their kiss last night, there was another feeling that was bothering him at that time. He felt the phone took Jungkook's attention away from him and he didn't like it.

Jungkook looked at his phone and yes it was indeed a call from his husband, Jimin. He sent a lot of messages that Jungkook didn't read.
Not long after Jimin called again and this time Jungkook picked up.

"BABYYY!! ohhh god you finally picked up my phone, I was in the apartment and you weren't here, I called Daniel and you weren't there, he said you guys haven't seen each other for a long time, where are you? come back babe, i miss you!! I rushed home as soon as I—"

"Jimin"

"Yes baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook lowered his head while massaging his forehead and took a deep breath before answering Jimin.

"Let's get a divorce"

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS NOT FUNNY JEON JUNGKOOK! We don't have a problem, I love you and I know you love me too, I don't want to divorce you, I—"

Jungkook hung up the phone from his husband and turned off the phone. He felt that the decision he had made was right, there was no more love between them, Jimin was never like home for Jungkook, even from the first time they were together. He realized that but he continued to live his relationship with Jimin, believing himself if there was love that grew over time, but in fact love never grew, every day that love only weakened and disappeared.

And when that love was no longer there for Jimin, that's when they met at the festival. Jin and Jungkook's first meeting, made Jungkook's heart tremble, at first he denied that he liked Jin, because he felt he was married and shouldn't feel those feelings with other people who already have children, but every day meeting Jin at the cafe amazed him.

There are many things that he doesn't find in Jimin, he knows he can't just compare the two of them, but his heart has already decided on whom love will grow and it's not Jimin.

Jungkook waited for Jin at the same place, almost an hour and a half Jin finally came out and Jungkook immediately got out of his car to go to Jin.

"Jungkook"

"I said I would take you"

"I said you don't have to take me, your husband—"

"Are you jealous?" Jin chuckled.

"Do you think I have a reason for that? jealous of your husband? it feels weird. I'm nobody, I'm not your mistress who gets jealous easily when your husband calls you"

"Have you ever thought about becoming my mistress?"

"Of course not! Are you crazy?" Jungkook took Jin's hand and took him to the car.

"Jungkook let me go, I'll scream if you don't let me go"

"Scream, if you want people to beat me" Jungkook stopped and looked at Jin, but Jin just stared at Jungkook like a child and Jungkook took him back to the car.

"Jungkook, why are you like this? I know you and Jimin are having problems but running away from problems is not the answer, you need a solution for your marriage and that means you need to sit down and talk about it heart to heart.. why? why are you looking at me like that?"

Jungkook just looked at Jin with a smile, making Jin confused.

"Your red cheeks make you look adorable Jin, you must be so cold" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and stroked it with his thumb.

"Are you serious? I was discussing your marriage and you are looking at my cheeks instead? Of course I'm cold, you kept me outside for too long—" Jungkook pulled Jin into his arms and stroked his back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I made you cold"

"Jungkook, I'm serious with what I said earlier" Jin pushed Jungkook's body away.

"I'm also serious about what I said Jin"

"But I'm discussing your marriage"

"Your face is more attractive than my marriage, after all there is no hope from this marriage Jin"

"NO! never say there is no hope for your marriage, because hope will always be there if you believe"

"Do you believe?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you say there will always be hope, do you believe there is hope for me?"

"Of course, you and Jimin—"

"No, I'm not discussing me and Jimin, I'm discussing me and you" Jin's eyes widened at hearing that, he knew that hope was always there but he closed his hopes for himself, he didn't open his heart to anyone.

Jin lowered his head and looked back at Jungkook.

"Except for us"

️December 26th