Chapter 3

Jungkook doesn't play with his words, he actually comes there every day even on weekends, it's been two week he came and met Jin, Jin was confused why he always came alone and never took his husband there on weekends, but he says his husband is very busy and doesn't like coming to such places. Jungkook is just a child born to a simple family, he works hard to be able to create his own company. Unlike Jimin, he was born into a rich family, as the only child, of course it gives Jimin its own advantages, all his wishes will always be granted by his parents.

And when he met Jungkook in college, he was immediately obsessed with him, his sense of belonging was very big, he tried to approach Jungkook and make him fall in love with him. Yes, the effort was successful, Jungkook fell in love with him for some reason, Jungkook also didn't know what the reason. They got married after graduating from college and now they have been married for 5 years, without children. They were only 21 when they got married, so Jungkook didn't force Jimin to get pregnant right away, but during the 5 years together, Jimin just kept avoiding and refusing to bear their child. It made Jungkook disappointed, because according to him the presence of children in the family was very important. Children are the glue for their parents. That's according to Jungkook.

"Here is your order, ice americano as usual"

"Thank you Jin, will you accompany me as usual?"

"I have to serve some customers first, I'll be right back here" Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

After waiting for almost 20 minutes Jin came back and saw Jungkook's drink had run out. He sat in front of Jungkook.

"Looks like I'm late, your drink is finished"

"No, it's okay, I still need you to accompany me"

"Does Jimin really go out without you? I mean, you're a CEO which means you can leave at any time to accompany your husband and turn your clients over to your PA."

"He never wanted me to go with him, he said my presence there would only make him nervous, I don't know maybe that's just an excuse"

"If I were your husband, I would be happy if my husband was there, but unfortunately I'm not him"

"Jin, how old is Tae now?"

"8 years old, he will have a birthday at the turn of the year"

"Wow, it must be fun if many people celebrate his birthday." Jin just nodded with a smile.

"And your birthday? When is your birthday?"

"I? My birthday is over, December 4th"

"That was when we met at the festival right?"

"Yes"

"We should have celebrated together then"

"I never celebrate my birthday again after my parents died, I feel it's not something to celebrate, I'm getting older but my life is decreasing"

"Yes, you are right with that statement"

"Do you always work on weekends like this?"

"Yeah, it's just me and Yoongi working here, and weekends are the busiest time for both of us, so I have no other choice"

"Then what about Tae?"

"He is with my neighbor, Mina, he used to take care of Tae while I was working"

"Hmm can you bring him here tomorrow?"

"For what?"

"I'd like to take him out for a walk if you don't mind."

"But it will trouble you Jungkook"

"No, I'm happy with childrens and your son is very cute" Jin just smiled, he felt happy to have a friend like Jungkook. Namjoon and Hoseok also often take Tae out for walks when Jin is busy, he also often takes Tae to stay at their house but Jin's pleasure is different when Jungkook invites his son.