Chapter 16

Jin feels that every time he is with Jungkook he becomes himself, even though other people think he is someone else. But his gaze and touch made Jin comfortable, he felt like he was being treated like a human. He felt loved by the touch, and he loved it.

Jungkook was the same, he felt their kiss was more meaningful, he felt when he touched Jin's lips, not lust that enveloped him, he wanted to enjoy it, making what he did with Jin be remembered for the rest of his life.

Hearing Jin's decision about him not giving hope to them was enough to make Jungkook disappointed, he felt like getting closer to Jin but Jin didn't want to have any relationship with anyone other than friends.

They decided to go to Jungkook's favorite restaurant for lunch. a 5-star restaurant that Jin always wanted to go to when he had a lot of money.

The waiter gave them both a smile and escorted them to the VIP room in the restaurant, after ordering he left Jin and Jungkook.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"We're just going to have lunch, there's no need to go to a place like this, I know you're a CEO but you have to save your money, we can eat at a cheaper place, I'm sure the total we eat today is the same as my salary"

There were only the two of them there, the atmosphere became very intimate, in a big room specifically for the two of them, with a view of the city of Seoul outside the large glass beside them.

Jungkook held Jin's hand which was on the table.

"You don't have to worry about that, this is my favorite restaurant, you have to eat everything I order, I want you to know how good their cooking is"

"Of course it has to be delicious, at that price they will definitely provide the best quality in the food"

Jin looked at the large glass beside him, he was amazed to see the city of Seoul from the top of the building like that. He got up from his chair and approached the window.

"I really want to bring Tae here, he must be very happy, but after seeing the price I think I can find another place that is cheaper" Jungkook smiled and walked over to Jin and stood beside him.

"I used to really want to eat here too, that's why I worked hard and finally I'm here, do you like it? we can take Tae another time"

"Oh no, no need, don't spend your money on both of us, he will definitely like it but it's better if he doesn't know there is a place like this, or he will whine to go here all the time"

"I'm asking you, do you like it?" Jungkook turned to Jin, while Jin was amazed by the sight in front of him, Jungkook was just amazed to see Jin's face from the side, it was perfect.

Jungkook grabbed Jin's hanging hand and intertwined their fingers, Jin was surprised and turned to Jungkook who was already staring at him.

"Yeah, I like it" Jin looked into Jungkook's eyes with a smile.

"Me too" Jungkook's other hand pulled him closer by his waist and it made Jin very nervous. There was no distance between them at that time, Jin could even feel Jungkook's warm breath and the sound of his fast beating heart.

"I like it" Jungkook said and made Jin blush, the words he said were enough to make Jin feel comfortable.

"I like it" As if hypnotized by Jungkook's gaze, this time he brought his face closer to Jungkook while closing his eyes, Jungkook who saw it just smiled and approached Jin's face, when their lips almost touched, a knock on the door sounded, indicating the food was  coming.

They opened their eyes and the waitress came in with all their orders.

"Excuse me, the order is ready" The waiter just smiled and left, closing the door behind him.

"I think we should eat, before it gets cold" Jin smiled awkwardly and when he wanted to go back to the table, Jungkook pulled him and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist, while both of Jin's hands were in front of Jungkook's chest.

"J-jungkook-"

"We're not done yet Jin"

"What..what do you mean?" Jungkook brought his face close to Jin's ear and whispered.

"I said, we're not done yet." It was enough to make Jin got a goosebump, he felt.. aroused? He also didn't know what the right words were for the feeling he felt at that moment, but all he knew was that his legs were very weak at that time and he just wanted to throw his body into Jungkook's arms at that moment.

Jungkook pulled his head and looked at Jin very deeply, as if looking for an answer to what he said.

"You want to continue what weam haven't finished with?" Jin didn't say anything, he just squeezed Jungkook's shirt and that was enough to answer Jungkook's question.

Jungkook kissed those plump lips, he liked so much. His lips felt supple and sweet, a natural sweetness from his that no one else had. Jin also returned the kiss, he really enjoyed it, he proved it by wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulling him closer.

The more heated kiss let out a moan from Jin's mouth. A sign that he really enjoyed, every sensation that Jungkook gave him. Jungkook's kiss went down to Jin's jawline and ended up on Jin's neck.

"Ahhh Jungkook .." The moan was getting louder and clearer in Jungkook's ears and he liked it very much. While Jungkook was busy kissing and licking Jin's neck, Jin just closed his eyes and kept pulling Jungkook closer by his neck.

"Mmphhh..Jungkook..ahh we have to stop" Jungkook took his suction from Jin's neck and dropped his head on Jin's neck.

"I'm sorry"

"No, I mean yes you have to say sorry, because I'm hungry and I don't want to eat cold food, expensive food should be eaten while it's hot"

Jungkook pulled his head back and looked at Jin.

"That's why I ate you, because you look so expensive Jin, I should enjoy it while it's still hot" Jin just smiled with his cheeks red.

Jungkook could see the mark he left on Jin's neck, he was proud to be able to leave his mark there and Jin looked very beautiful in front of him at that time.

December 26th