Chapter 29

Two days later

Jin hasn't returned to the cafe yet, he's still afraid to be outside, he also doesn't let Tae go back to school for fear that Ken will meet him.

That morning it rained very hard, luckily Jungkook didn't go to work because he wanted to accompany Jin and Tae at home. After breakfast, the three of them sat in front of the TV and watched the morning show with Tae sitting between them.

"Papa.."

"yes baby"

"When can I go back to school?"

"Did you miss your friends?" Tae just nodded.

"You will soon go to school, be patient Tae"

"But... why can't I go to school?"

"Aren't you happy being home?"

"I'm happy, but I prefer school" Jin sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"How about you go to school tomorrow?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook.."

"Jin, maybe he's bored just at home, I'll hire a nanny to look after him"

"But I'm afraid"

"Papa, why are you scared?"

"My baby bear, can you play in your room? Uncle Bunny has to talk to your papa for a while."

"Yes uncle bunny" Tae kissed uncle bunny and papa's cheek before entering his room.

Jungkook pulled Jin into his arms.

"Jin, I promise I won't let you two be touched by him, trust me, Tae must miss his school, he also needs to meet his friends"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." Jin just nodded and laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Not long after that Jin's phone rang, it was from Namjoon and Jin picked it up.

"Hello"

"Jin!! You should watch the news on your TV now!"

"What's wrong Namjoon?"

"Please, Now"

"Jungkook, can you change the channel? Namjoon told me to look at today's news."

"yes baby"

Jin's hands immediately went limp and dropped the phone onto the sofa. His eyes were shaking and teary. His heart was broken when he saw the news in front of him.

"No way.."

"Jin, what's wrong?" Jungkook put his arm around his shoulders and let his body lean on him.

"No way, I heard his voice, I'm sure it's him, I'm sure it's him, Jungkook"

"What do you mean?" Jin hugged Jungkook and cried in his chest.

"That's Tae's father.. the person on TV.. it's Ken"

"What? but how can that be? You said he was there that time."

"Yes, I'm sure it's him, he touched my shoulder, I can feel it" Jin continued to cry in Jungkook's arms.

It turned out that the rain that morning gave Jin bad news, maybe not completely bad but the news of Ken's death, made Jin shocked and devastated. He hated the guy but he didn't expect Ken to end up like that.

Ken died in prison last night, he cut his veins and lost a lot of blood. It was painful for Jin. Then who did he hear that night? why does his voice sound real?

"I hate that person Jungkook, I hate him, but I didn't think he would end his life like this"

"Jin, calm down, the person who ruined your life, he has chosen his own path, no one can disturb you anymore, you are safe Jin, you and Tae are safe now"