Chapter 34

After being allowed to return home by the doctor, Namjoon took Taehyung to stay at his house so they could have time alone. His best friend knows that Jin really misses Jungkook, maybe it's because of the baby hormones in his stomach or indeed he can't be away from the person he loves.

They both lay on the bed, Jin put his head in Jungkook's arms and hugged his body. He was so happy to be able to hug that body again.

"I miss you" Jin sniffed his body as he closed his eyes and pulled Jungkook closer to him.

"I missed you too, I'm sorry for making you worry Jin"

"It's okay, I hope this is the first and last because I don't want to hear bad news about you again"

"I promise" Jungkook turned his body to Jin and made them look at each other.

"Why so beautiful when you pregnant Jin?" Jungkook stroked Jin's face with his hand.

"Do you like the way I look when I'm pregnant?" Jungkook nodded.

"That means you have to get me pregnant again and again." They laughed together.

Jungkook's hands started to feel Jin's curves and ended up on his thighs. They just stared at each other until Jin finally said.

"You want it?"

"I always wanted it"

"This time let me surprise you" Jin got up and climbed onto Jungkook's thighs. Slowly stripping his own clothes in front of Jungkook, making him so nervous that he gulped and his eyes didn't blink at the sight of Jin's beautiful body.

"You are so sexy babe"

"I know" Jin unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt one by one and started kissing Jungkook's stomach.

He pulled down Jungkook's pants and saw his hardened dick. Jin's hand held Jungkook's dick and his eyes didn't turn to look at him.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes baby" Jin bowed his body slowly without taking his eyes off Jungkook, he started licking Jungkook's dick, making Jungkook grin.

"So fucking sexy baby" Jin started to put Jungkook's dick in his warm mouth. His little mouth filled with Jungkook's dick, he pulled and pushed his head, pumping Jungkook's dick slowly making Jungkook stretch his head back while rolling his eyes.

"Ohh ffuckk.. Jin.. you're so perfect babe.. ahh yess" Jin started to speed up his movements and instantly warm juice filled his mouth, he swallowed it without hesitation and slowly pulled his head out while looking at Jungkook. Licking his dick's head with his dancing tongue made Jungkook unable to contain his lust, Jin was very sexy at that time.

He immediately pulled Jin and made him lie down on the bed, he quickly pulled down Jin's pants and brought his knees up and lowered his head.

"Jungkook what are you..ohhh ffuckkk..mmphhhhh..Jungkook..ahhh" Jungkook pushed his tongue into his hole. pulled it out and in and then licked it.

"Ahhh..Jungkook..ohh shit..mmphhh" Jin's body started to feel pleasure that he couldn't describe.

He pulled his tongue and shoved his 2 fingers into his wet hole and took Jin's dick and sucked on it.

"Ohhh ffuckkk..it's too much..mmpphhh Jungkook..ahhh..i'm coming" Jungkook happily swallowed Jin's semen and saw Jin's eyes closed.

"I love you baby" Jungkook hovered over Jin's body and kissed his seductive red lips.

"I love you too"