Chapter 11

The atmosphere in the car was very awkward and quiet, there was no talking, Jungkook only focused on driving and Jin only focused on staring out the window with his cheeks reddened.

He doesn't know what he and Jungkook just did, they kiss, Jin knows he shouldn't have let that happen, Jungkook is married and there's Tae sleeping in the back seat, he can wake up any time and see the scene.

But the more he denied, the more he couldn't forget that kiss, it was the first time in his life, he felt like he was being treated like a human while doing something like that.

"Jin" Jin was surprised when Jungkook started to speak and cut off his thoughts.

"Hmm"

"About the kiss—"

"No, please, I don't want to talk about it Jungkook"

"Okay, but I think I need to take a shower before going to your friend's house, I smell really bad" Jin was surprised when he said he smells bad, because in fact he smells really good.

"Yeah sure, we can go back to my apartment, Tae looks tired too, he can sleep a little longer before leaving, we can go there at 6pm if you don't mind"

"Yeah, that's a great idea." They looked at each other and smiled. Jungkook is happy with the concept of a family with Jin, when he married Jimin, he imagined he would have a happy little family with children in it. But in fact up to 5 years they were married that did not happen. The marriage didn't look like family to him, he just slept together and was busy with their respective activities.

But when he was with Jin and Taehyung, he just felt the real warmth of a family. He found it in Jin's small apartment. The simple happiness he always wanted.

Arriving at the apartment parking lot they got off and Jungkook carried Taehyung. Tae didn't let go of his teddy bear from his arms and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, Jin walked behind them and when the three of them stopped in front of the elevator, an old woman beside them smiled and Jin noticed it.

"Merry Christmas" Jin greeted him and the old woman smiled.

"Merry Christmas, you guys look happy together, you must be lucky to have a husband like him" Jin was surprised by that and when Jin wanted to answer Jungkook hold his hand.

"Thank you" Jungkook smiled and the elevator door opened, the three of them entered but not the old woman.

"Don't you want to come in with us?"

"I'm waiting for my husband, he still puts things in the car, you can get in first, merry Christmas" Jungkook smiled and the elevator door closed.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? You're not my husband and—"

"I didn't do anything, I just said thank you, I didn't say I was your husband"

"Yes, but he can—"

"Sshhh.. Tae can wake up hearing your voice" Jin just sighed because it was true.

When they entered the apartment, Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed and he came out, seeing Jin already near his room with a towel in his hand.

"Here is your towel, you can take a shower now"

"thank you Jin" Jungkook

After taking a shower Jungkook came out, unconsciously only using a towel around his waist with his hair still wet, his eyes widened when he saw Jin in the living room who was looking at him with the same look.

"Oh shit, I'm sorryyyyy" Jungkook went back into the bathroom and locked the door while Jin looked embarrassed with a blushing face, for the first time he saw the tattoos on Jungkook's arms and shirtless. He was astonished to see it all.

December 25th