Chapter 7

Long Chapter !

That morning the streets were covered with snow, it turned out that it snowed heavily last night just the day before Christmas, Jungkook slept in the living room, on his soft sofa, he opened his eyes and got up from there and went to the kitchen because his throat felt dry. A glass of water is enough to quench his thirst. He opened the curtains and saw the snow was still falling heavily he smiled as he watched the snow fall one by one, until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"You have woke up? Sorry I fell asleep last night, I'm so tired from jet lag" Jimin hugged Jungkook from behind while kissing his back.

"I have to make breakfast, I'm hungry" Jungkook let go of his husband's hand and went to the kitchen to make pancakes.

"Babe, I have to go back to New York today, there's a photoshoot there and—"

"Sure, you can go Jimin, you always do that"

"What do you mean?" Jimin approached his husband in the kitchen, he saw his husband was pouring pancake flour into a bowl and ignored his words.

"I'm going to do my job as a model, I'm doing this because it's my dream Jungkook, you should support me, you've been busy all this time too" Jungkook didn't want to argue with his husband and kept ignoring Jimin, he poured milk and stirred it, his days were very calm down before Jimin comes back.

"Yeah, as usual you're going to act like a deaf person who doesn't hear what I'm saying, just keep doing this to me! You never loved me Jungkook—"

"ENOUGH!" Jungkook threw the bowl in front of him, making a mess on the kitchen floor.

"Do you think 5 years is a little bit Jimin? 5 years with someone like you makes me sick, you say I don't love you? Where have you been all this time? Just busy with your photoshoot I know that's your only excuse to avoid me, if it's your dream model then chase it until you're satisfied, you forget you're also a husband Jimin, you have to serve me! We only have sex every time you come back from a photo shoot and you want to know one thing?" Jungkook went to his room and came back with a small bottle of pills.

"This, don't think I'm stupid Jimin! This is your birth control pill that you are still taking! That's why you never got pregnant, everything you say is bullshit! You're just having fun with other people!" Jungkook threw the bottle in front of Jimin, scattering all the pills.

"Get out of here!" Jimin said.

"As I recall, this is my apartment, but if you're having a hard time finding a new one, I'd be happy to give it to you!" Jungkook returned to the room and put some of his clothes into the suitcase, took his car keys and wallet and went out past Jimin there, the sound of the door slamming echoed.

Jungkook doesn't know why he can be so angry with Jimin, but everything he said is true, he is sick of Jimin's attitude which is getting more and more arbitrary to him, he goes for months and comes back just to have sex with Jungkook. But Jungkook's words about he loves Jimin are also true, but what's the point of love if you have to walk alone.

It's still very early for Jungkook to leave the house, it's still 7 am and there are no restaurants or cafes open yet, but the goal is only one, he can go to a friend's house or his parents' house, but that's not what he has in mind, he only thinks of one person and one destination, café and Jin.

He came to the café and as expected the café was still closed but he didn't leave, he was waiting for him in front of the café, in his car. He waited for almost two hours and finally he saw Yoongi coming to open the cafe, he got out of his car and walked into the cafe.

"I'm sorry but—" Yoongi just took off his coat and looked at Jungkook with puffy eyes.

"Jungkook? It's still too early to come here and... what's with those pajamas?" Yes Jungkook didn't have time to change clothes, he didn't even have time to bring his coat, he only wore the pajamas he wore when he slept.