1

They were dancing to Bapsae the thrusting in the air part and Tae noticed Jimin's gaze on especially Jungkook and Hoseok so he went near Jimin and layed down facing him. Jimin blushed his cheeks turning a tint of pink but he smiled to hide his blush quickly and Tae smirked standing up and putting his arm around Jm's Shoulder.

"Did I see you blush just now."   V said looking straight into Jimin's eyes. Jiminie nervously replied  "N- no I was smiling."  Tae could tell he was lying he knows him too well to believe his tiny lie "Nah I'm sure about what I saw and I saw you looking at Jungkook and Hoseok Hyung while they were thrusting in the air" Jimin gulped because he really enjoyed what he saw just now. "Is someone jealous their thrusts are just hard and eye catching" he said looking at V who Jimin's words slightly confused him.

Does he Mean they f*cked before or he was talking about just now Tae thought confused. "What do you mean?" he asked but before Jimin could answer him V's part came and he let go of Jimin and started singing. Jimin looked at him in awe he looked heavenly when he performs full of energy. Jimin blushed but looked away so that he can focus on the performance. Finally the concert ended and the members held hands and bowed.

"I saw you looking at me when I was thrusting in the air Hyung" Jk wisphered in Jm's ear in a husky voice causing shivers to run down Jimin's spine but Jm kept a straight face and looked at the younger expressionless "Fine I'll leave You alone but will you ever forgive me?" Jk said to his short Hyung but Jm just walked away to Tae and they left the stage as fireworks blasted for Armys to not see them as they leave.

"I saw Jk talking to you are you okay?" V said as they were walking back stage studying every corner of his best friend's face he looked upset.  "I just wish he could stay away from me" Jm said eyebrows furrowed his bottom lip poked out. Tears threatening to come out but he made sure to not cry. "It has been a month since that incident why don't you sit down with him and talk" V liked Jm more than just a friend or a best friend but Jm's happiness mattered more to him. "I don't want to talk anything with him I hate him please let's talk about something else" Jm said looking up to block the tears from coming out of his eyes. "Okay Chimmy did you enjoy today's concert?" V asked changing the topic so that his bestie won't be sad anymore.

Back stage when they were chilling and talking about the concert Jimin was sitting on top of V's lap they were in their tiny little world talking about God knows what not seeing two pairs of eyes looking at them attentively without blinking.

Hyung will you ever forgive me??

First Chapter how was it? Tell me your thoughts.

Did you like it?