6

He looked at everyone in the room and looked back at his plate "I'm avoiding them because I can't bring myself to speak to Tae after he- Yea he knows what he did to me and Jungkook I thought he changed and was sincere when he apologized but h- he just keeps on hurting me" he said the last words his voice breaking. He pushed his chair back and went to his room and locked it as he cried.

"What have you done Jungkook?" Yoongi again asked the Maknae as he hates this whole tension in the house.

"I swear to God I haven't done anything that could upset Jiminie Hyung I thought he forgave me and we were getting along just fine but this morning he was mad at me. I don't know what I did wrong. I should go talk to him" Jk said honestly not remembering Tae fake kissing him to put on a show for Jm so Jm can despise the Maknae again.

"No you're the reason Jimin is the way he is just leave him alone I'll go check on him" Tae said not wanting the two to communicate as Jm might break and tell Jk what he did wrong for him to be angry at him again.It was great that Jk wasn't remembering anything for him maybe he could finally get to be with Jimin.

"You will seat down too Tae I know what you did and Jm wasn't so happy with it you also stay away from him for now" Jhope said standing up to go to Jm's room.

Rm just looked at the both of them not knowing what to say or do. Jin wondered why Jm was mad at Jk cause Jk told him that Jm forgave him but now he's angry at him again and Jk doesn't know why too.

"I wish I knew what I did wrong so I can fix it" Jk said playing with his food looking very sad. Yoongi saw Tae slightly smirking and wondered what's going on in this house, Tae definitely gave him bad vibes.

_

"Jiminah open up it's Hobi Hyung." No answer. "Jiminah don't go through all this alone I don't know how you feel and I don't relate but let me be there for you" still no answer. "Jiminah are you okay? Are you there? It's fine if you don't want to open for me but let me know if you're fine" still no answer "Noo Jiminah guys help I think he did something to himself" Hobi shouted as Jm was all quiet he usually would say 'I'm fine Hyung I just need space' this was unlike him completely unlike the bubbly Jm who has now turned into a sad human being who cries himself to sleep every night.

The members quickly ran to Jm's room. Tae tried opening the locked door like it would open. "Move out the way" Jk said and kicked the door open his leg hurting afterwards but he ignored the pain on his leg and ran to Jm who was laying lifeless on the floor with a blade on his right hand, his left hand cut on the wrist and blood flowing from it like a river.   "It hurts the same way you keep on hurting me Jungkook"  Jm said voice very low and breaking before he closed his eyes.  "Hyung I'm sorry please don't leave us don't leave Please I love you please stay with us"   Jk said as he tore his own shirt not wanting to move away from Jm to look for a cloth. He stopped the blood using his shirt he tied the wrist tightly so Jm won't lose more blood he picked him and the members ran out to prepare a car to take Jm to hospital.

-
All the members were sitting on bench waiting to hear from the doctors. Soon they heard someone sniffing and it was none other than Jk. Tae was on a corner far from everyone regretting his actions instead of Jm getting closer to him his actions pushed Jm to the edge to a point where he thought suicide is the solution. He hated himself a lot right now.

"Jungkook it's okay Jimin will be okay" Namjoon said patting Jungkook's back. "It's not okay. I made him consider taking his own life it's all my fault I don't deserve Him or his forgiveness do you know what he said before he closed his eyes" Jk paused and sniffed "He said it hurts the same way I keep on hurting him he hates me now he hates me" Jk said and broke down crying like a little baby. The members sighed and tried to calm him down. Tae couldn't stand to see his member suffer because of him he went away from them to the restrooms so he won't feel more guilty than he already does but once again Yoongi noticed this but decided to let Tae be as he's not sure of what's going on.

Soon the doctor came out and told the members that they brought Jimin just in time and it's good that they stopped the bleeding or they would've lost him. "He will be fine but I suggest he seek for help after all this is over" The members thanked the doctor and the doctor left to move Jm to another room where they can visit him as he was okay but weak. "He doesn't need therapy or help he need me out of his life and he'll be fine" Jk said and the members looked at him worried. "This is bad this needs to be solved ASAP before we lose one of us" Jin said worried about his little brothers. "We should go see Jimin" Jhope said wondering how Jm is.  "But where is Taehyung?"  he asked as they finally noticed that Tae was missing.

"You guys go ahead I'll go find Tae I saw where he went" Yoongi said heading to the direction he saw Tae go.

"You guys go inside I'll wait here I'm sure Jimin Hyung doesn't want to see me" Jk said and the members tried to pursuade him but it was of no use. "Don't do something stupid Jungkook nothing in this world cannot be resolved This too shall pass we will solve it together" Rm said patting Jk's shoulder before the 3 of them went inside.
.
.
Please comment and vote.