3

Soon Jk smelt something burning and he remembered Jm was cooking he quickly stood up and switched off the stove and took care of the mess. "Good morning Jungkookie you're the only one who's awake?" Tae said entering the kitchen. "No it's only us two the hyungs left and Jimin wait where did he go to he was in a bad state when he left" he said panicking wondering where Jimin could've gone to. "What have you done this time around Jungkook agh!" Tae said and called Jimin but it went to voicemail. He left to go look for him.

"Jungkookie you're a moron.you only ever make him sad" he said heart heavy as he dragged his feet to his room, he wore sneakers black trouser and hoodie and a cap then left the dorm.

Later that day everyone came back and found no one at the dorm. "Where are those kids? " Hoseok asked looking around the house. "Jk, Jimin, Tae anyone home?" Jin yelled "Ahh my ear keep it down" Yoongi complained glaring at his Hyung. "Yah Yoongiii  I'm older than you don't look at me like that" Jin scolded but Rm interrupted them "I'm tired I just want to eat and rest" Namjoon said and they all went to their rooms to put their bags and went back to the kitchen to start cooking dinner. Yg and Jin were cooking while Hoseok and Rm were just lazing around.

"I'm glad I found you Jiminah. I see you still go to that place when you are upset" Tae said as they entered the dorm and found the hyungs eating dinner but no sign of Jungkook. Jm sighed a sigh of relieve but he wondered where Jk is if everyone is here eating and it's late at night but shrugged it off. "That looks good Ah I'm hunrgy"

The hyungs looked behind the two but didn't see Jungkook. "Where is Jungkook? Is he not with you guys?" Namjoon asked a little worried. "No I left him at home when I went to look for Jimin" Tae answered as he started digging in. "Where is my son?" Jin asked playfully taking out his phone to call Jk but it said line busy and Jm's phone started ringing. Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.

Jm's eyebrows furrowed and he rolled his eyes at the caller before answering "Where are you? Stop being dramatic and come home" he said annoyed and the others were glad it's Jungkook and continued eating.Jm almost hung up but what Jk said stopped him from doing that.. "What? Where the hell are you Jungkook? are you crazy? Agh I'm coming!!" He hung up and went to fetch his purse before hurrying out not answering any of the questions the hyungs asked him.

" What is going on? " Rm asked concerned.
"I wish I knew" Jhope commented.
"Maybe this is for best they might finally fix things" Suga said shrugging his shoulders.
"These kids are gonna give me a heart attack" Jin complained holding his chest dramatically.
"Jimin will handle whatever it is well I trust him he's wise" Namjoon said trying to convince himself as he knows the relationship between those two is not exactly nice.

Jungkook I'm gonna kill you! Why do you keep me worried. I wanna ignore you so bad but you just keep on making it hard for me. Why do I love you so much..

The taxi finally arrived at the pub Jk was in. Jm paid the driver and thanked him for the nice ride before heading inside the pub scanning every corner of the place looking for the Maknae. His eyes finally landed on him. He went up to him and grabbed his wrist taking him out of the pub.

"You came for me even though you hate me thank you Hyung..." Jk said drunk af.

I don't hate you I wish I did..

"Just sh*t up you reek of alcohol you're so heavy oh my God" before Jm knew it he was pinned against the wall trapped in between Jk's strong Arms. "Jung- Jungkook w- what are you d- doing" Jk's right hand caressed Jm's cheek

"You're so beautiful the most beautiful soul I've ever met you drive me crazy do you know how much I like you. I fell for you over the past two weeks but you don't want to forgive me or even look at me why are you torturing me? "

Jk was under the influence of alcohol not aware of what he's doing and saying. Jm on the other hand was shocked by what Jungkook was saying. That can't be Jungkook speaking before he knew it he felt Jk's cold lips on his and his eyes widened he froze but gave in after a while..

He missed these lips on his he missed how jk kisses him and touches him. But soon he came back to his senses and pushed Jk away.

They were in public they could be spotted and that will be bad for them they quickly got inside the taxi and went home.

"Jiminah I'm sorry I really am I miss you so much please forgive me"

Jk said looking at Jimin his left hand on Jimin's left cheek Jm wanted to yank his hand off but didn't his body didn't let him. The next thing he knew they were kissing again.

.
OK this is a lil tough bare with me.

Hope you like it. 😉

Please comment and vote. ❤️