10

"Are you okay" Jimin asked catching Jungkook's attention since he didn't hear Jimin walk in the gym room.

"I'm not okay. They ate the food I cooked for you I'm so mad at them" Jungkook said sulking causing Jimin to coo at his cuteness.

"You're so cute when you're mad, it's okay I ate some and I enjoyed the food they were so delicious and my favorite juice too" Jimin said trying to cheer the maknae up but he was genuine he enjoyed the food Jungkook is a good cook after all.

"You enjoyed them for real?" Jungkook asked excited that Jimin loved his food.

"Yes I loved them Kookie" Jimin said showing his  beautiful eye smile.

"Hyung I'm sorry for everything I put you through before you're so sweet, kind and precious I don't know why I didn't see that before" Jungkook said sincerely.

"It's okay Jungkookie I already forgave you" Jimin said.

"Then can't you give me a chance to prove myself to you I really love you hyung and I want to show you how much I love you I want to make You very happy every day.Please give me one chance if I mess up never forgive me again" Jungkook pleaded with Jimin hoping Jimin will finally give him a chance.

"I hope I won't regret this Jungkook you seem sincere but you really hurt me badly before" Jimin said considering to give Jungkook one last chance.

"I'll give you just one last chance if you mess  up I won't ever talk to you again nor forgive you Jungkook" Jimin said looking at Jungkook in the eyes.

"Thank you so much hyung I'll treat you right with love and respect" Jungkook said cupping Jimin's cheeks kissing him all over his face before Hugging him tightly.

"I can't breath" Jimin managed to say in that bone crushing hug.

"Sorry I didn't mean to I'm just so happy hyung" Jungkook said smiling brightly.

"Another thing stop calling me hyung unless we are with the others, we are boyfriends now" Jimin said to the Maknae.

"Boyfriends I like the sound of that" Jungkook said shyly feeling butterflies in his stomach his cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"I need to go see Taehyung, continue with what you was doing" Jimin said loving Jungkook's reaction but hiding the fact that he likes it.

"What for?" Jungkook asked poking his inner cheek with his tongue he knows Tae is in love with Jimin and Jk is a very jealous and possessive partner.

"To talk to him bye Kookie see you later" Jimin said leaving not realizing how jeonlous Jungkook was right now.

-
5 days later

That very day Jimin told Taehyung that he's with Jungkook and to say Taehyung was hurt is an understatement, Taehyung was Devastated, he felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest but he played it cool smiling and  pretending to be fine and happy for his best friend but cried as soon as Jimin left his room. Jimin noticed how sad Tae was but pretended not to since he didn't feel the same way and there's nothing he could do about that but it hurt him seeing Tae like that he wanted to hug him and comfort him but couldn't because he was the cause of his pain.

Yoongi decided to take Taehyung out today by fire by force since all he did was work eat and stay in his room.

"Hyung I'm not in the mood to go outside" Tae said to Yoongi who was taking out an outfit for Tae to wear.

"Wear these clothes I'll go wait outside if you're not done in 10 minutes I'll come dress you up and drag you out." Yoongi said placing the clothes on the bed and waiting outside the door.

Tae sulked getting out of bed brushing his teeth and washing his face then getting dressed he knew that he wouldn't win against Yoongi so he just did what he was told and they went out together. First Yoongi took Tae to an expensive restaurant to eat since he hasn't been eating well then later they went to a park to chill there while sucking on ice creams. Yoongi watched how Tae sucked his ice cream in a sexy way and his d*ck twitched in his pants he gulped while looking at Tae who was focused on the ice cream not aware of the situation Yoongi was in because of him.

Damn how can he suck it so sexy, makes me wish he was sucking something else instead' Yoongi thought to himself.

"Hyung are you okay your face is so red" Tae asked snapping Yoongi out of his horny thoughts.

"Ahh it's kinda hot here nothing much" Yoongi said completely embarrassed.

"Oh really you should take off your Jacket then" Tae said completely unaware of how Yoongi feels about him and how aroused Yoongi was right now because of him.

"Nah I'll be fine I hope you're enjoying your day I really hate seeing you sad" Yoongi said changing the topic.

"Yes I'm feeling better thank You for taking me out hyung, we should do this more often" Tae exclaimed happily, for a change he wasn't missing Jimin and this made Yoongi very happy.

we should do this more often I sure will and I'll make you fall for me while at it' Yoongi thought smiling happily that he can finally show Tae that he likes him and hope to make Tae get over Jimin and like him back soon.

They went back home and as soon as they got there Hoseok screamed "Guys guess what Jungkookie and Jiminie are oh my God I can't believe this"

"What about them? " Tae asked curiously.

"They are Shhh listen" They all moved closer to Jungkook's room. "Ah... Ah.. Jung... Kook.. Ah.. F*ck me h...harder" they all heard Jimin moaning,Jungkook groaning and the sound of skin slapping, they went back to the living area.

Tae was feeling very sad once again and Yoongi noticed and was mad at Hobi for making Tae sad again.

"I'm tired I'll go to sleep first" Tae said as he walked to his room Yoongi wanted to stop him and cheer him up but he let him be.

"Hoseok you should honestly stop mentioning those two's love life to Taehyung can't you see you're hurting him. He's still inlove with Jimin for heaven sake" Yoongi slightly yelled also walking away to his room.

"Wow did I just get yelled at by my crush because of Taehyung?" Hoseok said shocked by Yoongi's action.

"He's right though and it seems like he has a soft spot for Taehyung." Jin said shrugging his shoulder.

"No way I like him and he likes Taehyung? Tae doesn't even think of him that way" Hoseok said not believing any of this.

"What will you do if he truly likes Taehyung?" Namjoon asked concerned about more drama happening in the dorm.

"I don't know I don't even wanna think about it" Hoseok said closing his ears with his hands and shutting his eyes closed.

Meanwhile Jikook.

"That was so good Jiminie agh you're so tight" Jungkook said breathless laying on the bed with Jimin on top of him laying on his chest.
"It was really good I missed having sxx with you" Jimin said smiling at Jungkook who wiped the sweat on Jimin's forehead and moved the hair away from his face so that he can see his flushed gorgeous face. "I love you Jiminah" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead then pecked his lips. "I love you too Jungkookah" Jimin said his eyes closing themselves he was tired and sleepy after 2 steamy rounds. Jungkook stroked Jimin's hair admiring his ethereal boyfriend as he was asleep. He thanked the heavens for letting him be with Jimin.He loves him a lot.

.
.
Taegihope what do you think is gonna happen there?
.
Please vote and comment. :)