31

So guys this is gonna be a very long flash back please bare with me...

Flash back continues...

"We'll see for how long you'll run away from me Kookie. Tonight I'll make you mine no matter what.You don't love that Jimin you love me, you'll soon realize it." Nayeon thought to herself with a sly smirk as she went to sit back down next  to her mom.

Jungkook helped his mom serve the food and they all sat down and enjoyed the dinner. The fathers kept on drinking soju and lowkey forcing Jungkook to drink more and more, by saying if he can't drink better than them he's weak. So Jungkook had no choice but to prove that he's man enough and he drank until he was wasted.

"Oh no Jungkookie you're so drunk, Aunt I'll take him to his room." Nayeon suggested and Jungkook's mom nodded as she was busy trying to help Mr Jeon stand up.

"Jimin-shi..." Jungkook Mumbled his lovers  name as Nayeon helped him to his room.

The two got to the bedroom and Jungkook pushed Nayeon away stumbling a bit before he layed on the bed.

"You.. Stay away from me.. I'm taken.. I see what you're trying to do." Jungkook said pointing his finger at Nayeon looking at her with his half closed eyes.

"No Jungkookie you're wrong I understand that you're taken and I'm not doing anything." Nayeon lied trying to fool Jungkook.

"It doesn't matter, I only love Jimin and only him, you'll never win me over even if you try" Jungkook drunkenly said taking out his phone and dialed Jimin's number.

"Jimin-ah"

"Kookie.. Oh my God you sound so drunk."

"Baby I'm so drunk I won't be able to drive back, can you please come and fetch me?" Jungkook asked pouting as if Jimin could see him "I miss you so much."

"Okay I'm on my way. I miss you too." Jimin said already standing up to fetch his car keys.

"You're the best Jiminie, I love you... Come quickly" Jungkook said and Nayeon rolled her eyes but a sudden thought crossed her mind as she heard that Jimin is coming.

Hearing that Jimin is coming Nayeon left Jungkook's room and fetched something from her bag before she went to the kitchen to get Jungkook a glass of water.

"Jungkook-ah Aunty said I should give you this, she said it'll help with the hangover tomorrow." Nayeon said stretching the spiked glass of water to Jungkook and since she said it's from Mrs Jeon, Jungkook drank it all without hesitation.

"Tell mom I said thanks, you can.. l-leave... why do I f...feel so d..dizzy..." with that Jungkook passed out and Nayeon smiled, satisfied that the drug worked too fast.

"The drug is so fast and effective, let's have fun now baby." Nayeon said before walking up to the bed and started undressing Jungkook and left him totally naked.

"Damn you're so huge Jungkookie, I wish I could ride you right now." Nayeon said looking at Jungkook's manhood while biting her lower lip.

"Focus Nayeon-ah Jimin will be here soon." She scolded herself and then tucked Jungkook under the quilt after that she also completely undressed and got under the bed.