16

"What is wrong with you did I do something wrong?!" Jimin shouted after snapping out of his shocked moment.He just didn't understand why Jungkook was treating him like this when they were happy just last night.

"Hyung tell this sl*t to leave my sight and I don't want his help, he should stop pretending like he cares about me" Jungkook said shutting his eyes from the pain on his ankle as Seokjin and Namjoon helped him up. "Ah I can't walk I sprained my ankle"

"I'm a sl*t me Park Jimin if I am then f*ck you and f*ck this relationship I don't care about you Jeon Jungkook and I'll gladly leave stay with your sprained ankle tsk!" Jimin spat as he couldn't believe what Jungkook just called him, he got angry and spoke whatever came to mind then left the room fuming with anger.

" You guys are gonna be the end of me why can't we just live in peace?" Namjoon asked as he left Jungkook on the floor exhausted of all these fights.

" Namjoonah I can't pick up Jungkook alone, you have to do it "Seokjin said as he was trying to pick Jungkook up.

" No I'll just do this!" Namjoon said aggressively massaging Jungkook's ankle causing Jungkook to scream in pain." Sorry I didn't mean to I'm just upset" Namjoon said piggybacking Jungkook going to his room to lay him on his bed.

"Thanks hyung and I'm sorry for stressing you out just forget about what you saw happening between me and Jimin just now, plus our relationship is over now, we won't stress you anymore" Jungkook said as he saw how exhausted Namjoon looked.

"As if your relationship with Jimin can end over such a stupid thing " Jin said rolling his eyes at Jungkook.

"Namjoon these kids are grown ass men who can take care of themselves I suggest you stop worrying about them and focus on yourself and me you forgot about our date" Jin emphasized on the word date as he was frustrated by all these and wanted to get Namjoon out of this house.

"What date?" Namjoon asked dumbfounded.

"You really forgot. Jungkook rest so you don't hurt your ankle and compress it with this bandage it'll get better and also behave while we are gone" he said giving a stunned Jungkook a bandage and took Namjoon's hand walking to the car.

"Where are we going?" Namjoon asked confused.

"I'm taking you out forget about them they'll sort themselves out." Jin said as he fastened Namjoon's seat belt and drove out after fastening his own seat belt.

"Don't even think about our dorm nor talk about them or I'll kill you" Jin said driving not even joking. Namjoon just looked at him speechless.

__________________________________________

"He's a jerk, a bustard, a moron, a scumbag why did I even fall for a person like him I hate him I'm done with him" Jimin said as he stabbed Jungkook pillow multiple times with a knife.