33

"I'm not expecting anyone, so whoever is at the door must be looking for you." Jimin said to Jihyun as they were sitting eating dinner.

"Please get it for me Hyung I need to go to the bathroom real quick." Jihyun quickly ran to the bathroom leaving a dumbfounded Jimin who went to get the door only to see someone he didn't want to see right now.

He tried to close the door on his face but Jungkook placed his leg on the door and Jimin rolled his eyes annoyed that Jungkook won't leave him alone.

"Jimin Hyung please hear me out." Jungkook pleaded looking at Jimin with pleading puppy eyes.

"I saw enough, nothing you say will change my mind." Jimin said with a heavy sigh.

"Nayeon drugged me, I swear I never intended to cheat on you, she drugged me and took advantage of me please believe me." Jungkook explained but Jimin looked at him for a good minute before he started laughing.

"You think I was born yesterday don't you? What an excuse." Jimin scoffed rolling his eyes.

"I'm telling the truth look I even took tests... I-..." Jungkook tried to clear his name but Jimin just pushed his hand away that was extended giving Jimin a paper.

"Save it Jungkookah, I've heard enough sorries from you and I'm tired of being hurt by you, you always give me reasons to hate you." Jimin said and quickly wiped tears that rolled down his cheeks as he remembered Nayeon moaning on top of Jungkook.

"I know I hurt you before but can't you forgive me and stop reminding me about the past!" Jungkook snapped being frustrated and tired of hearing the same story whenever he does something wrong.

"You keep on giving me a reason to remember the past how can I get over it.? Why did you even propose to me if you knew I'm not enough for you.??" Jimin argued tears streaming down his face remembering how Jungkook once played and used him for his own benefits.

"Don't even bother to answer I get it, she has a beautiful curvy body, big boobs and bums and I don't and I won't compete with her, just go to her and leave me." Jimin blurted out hurting Jungkook's feeling, he's literally perfect in Jungkook's eyes, he's all Jungkook sees, how can he belittle himself like that?

"You're enough for me and you're all I want, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, please just give me a chance to explain myself." Jungkook pleaded on the verge of crying. He wanted to make things right but Jimin misunderstood him and wouldn't trust him especially after all they've been through.

"I don't want to hear anything,
I'm tired please just leave. " Jimin said and walked away to his room leaving a heart broken Jungkook at the door.

"He still needs some time Hyung.. I couldn't tell him about the drugging issue please forgive me." Jihyun said to Jungkook and Jungkook nodded looking so lost and distraught.

"I need to help them out." Jihyun said looking at Jimin's room door and jungkook's car driving away. He went to Jimin's room and as soon as he got in Jimin stood up from the bed and engulfed him in a hug and sobbed hard.

"W-why do I love him so much even when he keeps on hurting me? I miss him so much it hurts." Jimin cried out and his brother just patted his back to calm him down while whispering sweet nothings to him.

"Hyung he really was drugged.I went to the hospital with him and saw the results myself. " Jihyun said as Jimin was now calm and they were both sitting on the bed, in a peaceful silence. Jimin turned and looked at Jihyun.

Jungkook lazily wrapped a towel around his waist as he got out of the shower. He walked to the dining room switched on his cigarette and went to open the door only to roll his eyes.