39

A month later.

"It's been a month and their love is growing stronger and stronger Jungkook does not even care that I'm pregnant." Nayeon complained to his friend frustrated cause nothing was going her way no matter how hard she tried.

"But that baby is not his, one day everything will backfire on you and don't say I didn't warn you, stop bothering that beautiful couple they love each other." Her friend spoke her mind for the first time and Nayeon glared at her scaring the poor girl..

"Beautiful couple my foot! LOVE EACH OTHER MY FOOT! I won't let them be happy Never!" Nayeon shouted and stormed out her friend's house angry. She made a call and smirked.

"Jungkook will never be yours for as long as I'm alive Jimin just wait and see." Nayeon said and walked to the road to catch a taxi with her head held high swaying her hips.
.
.
.
.
🔞🔞🔞
.
"Ah f*ck this isn't enough." Taehyung talked to himself as he was busy stroking himself. He was watching a movie and a sxx scene made him h*rny so he decided to pleasure himself and not bother Hoseok who was trying to put Woori to sleep for a while now.

"Then should I come help you?" Tae heard Hoseok's voice and he looked at the door to find Hoseok looking him.

"Yah that's rude stop staring." Taehyung said quickly wearing his boxer.

"Okay my bad I'll leave then." Hoseok said with a smirk and turned away to leave.

"Wait.. Is Woori asleep?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok nodded. "Then if the offer still stands I wouldn't mind your help plus it's been a while since we had fun without Yoongi." Taehyung said.

"Say please..." Hoseok said and Taehyung did as told. Soon the two were all over each kissing while Hoseok was stroking Tae's c*ck. Tae kept groaning in the kiss enjoying how Hoseok's was stroking and pumping his c*ck.

"F*ck Hoseok you're so good at this." Taehyung praised feeling and enjoying the pleasure Hoseok was giving him.

"That's nothing just wait you'll scream my name just now." Hoseok said and suddenly let go of Tae's c*ck causing the latter to whine.

Hoseok went up to kiss Tae's neck and Tae tilted his head to the side to give the latter enough room on his neck to suck. Hoseok sucked the latter's neck while tugging his shirt up and completely removed it. In no time the two were both baked their clothes thrown somewhere on the floor.

Taehyung suddenly flipped Hoseok now the latter was on his back and Tae attacked his nipples pinching and sucking the other causing Hoseok's nipples to harden driving the latter crazy.

"F*ck enough teasing let's s*ck each other." Hoseok said in between pants and Taehyung laid back on the bed, Hoseok sat on the latter's face and laid on top of the latter on his stomach and started s*cling the latter's c*ck as Tae did the same. The room was filled with growns as the two s*cked each other like their lives depended on it but...

Suddenly the room door was opened and the two froze looking at the person who was disturbing them.

"Having fun without me?" Yoongi asked as he threw his laptop on top of the mini table and took off his clothes in the blink of an eye his c*ck already hard from the view in front of him.

"Both of you on your fours." Yoongi demanded and the two did as told while looking back at Yoongi who got on top of the bed and started brushing their ass, before they knew it Yoongi spanked both their asses hard causing them to let out whimpers.

"F*ck we are sorry for having fun without you but please I need you inside me right now." Taehyung said and Yoongi smirked before he turned the latter to lay on his back and got in between his legs.

"So impatient I see, your wish is my command baby." Yoongi said while lubricating his own c*ck and without warning he entered Taehyung catching the latter off guard causing him to gasp and moan loudly. Yoongi groaned feeling the warmth of the latter and how his hole squeezed his c*ck.

Hoseok stroked himself while going back and forth kissing Taehyung and Yoongi while waiting for his turn to be filled up by his husband's c*ck.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was at the gate waiting for the company car to fetch him as they said he must wait outside they are on the way but suddenly a black car with tinted glasses stopped by and two muscular guys came out and forcefully took him and drove off.

"Let me go who are you, what do you want from me?" Jimin shouted and one of the guys just placed a cloth on his face that seemed to not be just a harmless cloth since he passed out after trashing around for a while.

Jungkook heard noises outside but when he went to look there was no one and a black car driving away so he thought it's nothing serious and went back inside the house unbothered.

After one hour of passing out Jimin slowly woke up and looked around to find himself tied on a chair in a dark room and a woman was sitting away from him not facing him.

"Hey who are you, were you also brought here against your own will, I don't know who those guys are and what they want but if we work together we can get out of here." Jimin blabbered catching the woman's attention who slowly turned around to face him. Jimin's eyes widened seeing Nayeon..

"So it was you, you b*tch why won't you just leave me alone?" Jimin asked and a hot slap landed on his face.

"Leave you alone? B*tch? You are the b*tch here you stole Jungkook from me and expect me to just watch and smile?" Nayeon asked glaring at Jimin.

"I didn't steal him, he was never yours." Jimin said and Nayeon laughed like a crazy woman.

"Never mine? Jungkook used to love me so much before you came to the picture, the love was more than friendship I know, he never said it but he loved me more than a friend and we were gonna be together if you never showed up." Nayeon said and Jimin looked at her wondering if she's 100% sane or has a loose screw.

"Is that why he got married to me because he loved you?" Jimin asked adding fuel to the fire. Nayeon grabbed a gun from the table and pointed Jimin with it causing Jimin's breath to hitch.

"Shut up! SHUT THE F*CK UP! you ruined everything, you took my only love from me and if you disappear he'll open his eyes and See me again and we'll live happy together." Nayeon smiled while holding the guy pouting it at Jimin head.

"I- I... Listen You're right he loves you, he does and he told me he's only with me cause he feels sorry for me please don't kill me, I'll disappear from your lives and leave you two to be together." Jimin lied and Nayeon believed his lies as she smiled like an idiot.

"Really he said that?" Nayeon asked excited.

"Yes he did, so please just let me go, I promise I'll disappear from here." Jimin pleaded while secretly praying that someone saves him.

"What if you don't divorce him? What if you're lying?" Nayeon suddenly asked her facial expression scary like she's about to kill someone.

"I'm not lying please believe me." Jimin tried to convince her.

"Even if you was telling the truth I wouldn't let you live, you made my life miserable and this world would be better off without you and let me tell you a secret since you're going to die anyway. I never slept with Jungkook so you know that means this baby isn't his but we'll raise it together once you're gone cause who's gonna tell him?" Nayeon said and Jimin's eyes widened in shock.

'What? This girl is crazy, I'm sure of it and if I don't get help in the next 30 minutes she'll surely murder me Lord please save me.'

"Yea say your last prayer cause you're not leaving this place alive." Nayeon said but suddenly the room door was kicked by someone and got opened and Nayeon pointed her gun to whoever the person was cause her hitmen had already left and it was surely not them.

"Jungkook? Welcome I've been hoping that you come to save Jimin so you can witness how I'll murder him in cold blood." Nayeon said and Jungkook raised his hands in the air.

"Nayeon listen.....
.
.
.
.
HII :)

Your thoughts on the story?