21

Later on Taehyung and Yoongi went back home and found the living area empty everyone was in their room.

"I had a great time thanks for taking me out" Taehyung said smiling cheerfully.

"No need to thank me I wanted to, you deserve it and more" Yoongi said cupping Tae's cheeks planting a long peck on his lips.

"Have a good night babe" Yoongi said causing Taehyung to smile and Tae said goodnight too before heading to his room.

As soon as Yoongi got to his room there Hoseok was sitting on his bed lost in thought. The sound of the door opening snapped him out of his thoughts.

"You're finally back, how was the date?" Hoseok said fake smiling.

Yoongi gulped sensing the anger in Hoseok's voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you nor take you with us" Yoongi apologized.

"It's okay, it's Taehyung whom you loved all these years not me so it makes sense to take him out first before me even though I'm your first boyfriend" Hoseok sarcastically said.

He was angry, hurt and feeling betrayed.

"Baby I-" Yoongi tried reasoning but Hoseok cut him short.

"No need to feel bad or guilty I'm not worth it." Hoseok said and Yoongi felt bad for making Hoseok think like this.

"Hoseok please don't say that" Yoongi said trying to calm the other down "You're worth it you're-" once again Hoseok cut him short.

"Actually I want out of this relationship."  Hoseok suddenly said catching Yoongi off guard his heart beating out of his ribcage hoping Jhope is not serious.

"No you don't mean that" Yoongi said getting scared. He loved them both and wanted to be with them both but he just didn't know how to handle things.

"I do, ever since I started being with you I've never been genuinely happy, you always hurt me and I can't take it anymore" Hoseok said tears streaming down his face.

Yoongi got closer to his boyfriend and wiped his tears.

"Please forgive me, us, I just always wanted to take Taehyung out and I was super excited about it hence I did it without thinking much about you. Please don't break up with us,  I love you" Yoongi pleaded with Hoseok praying and hoping Hoseok changes his mind about leaving their relationship.

"If You love me then why do you never look at me, I always look at you but you always focus on him more than me. It hurts it hurts so bad." Hoseok poured his heart out tired of pretending to be fine, he said whatever bothered him without sugarcoating it.

"You know how embarrassed I was when I found out from Namjoon that you guys went out. I pretended like you told me and I forgot. I went home hurt, heartbroken, I don't want to live like this I don't" Hoseok said breaking down in Yoongi's embrace.

"I now know how you feel and I'm sorry for making You feel this way, I'm sorry this whole situation is just new to me and I don't know how to deal with it nor what to do but I promise to try harder to treat you both the same way and not make any of you feel left out " Yoongi apologized patting Hoseok's back.

He meant every word he said. He loved them both and wanted to treat them both right he just didn't know how but he was gonna try harder to do so.

" So please don't leave, don't give up on us, I'll do right by you" Yoongi pleaded with Hoseokk to not leave.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance if you hurt me again I'm leaving you and Taehyung" Hoseok said wiping his own tears while niffing.

All this time Taehyung was standing at the door, he was bringing Yoongi's phone. He didn't know whether to go in or just leave and let the two be. He felt bad for not being considerate of Hoseok. He was just enjoying Yoongi's attention forgetting that they are in a polygamous relationship.

He decided to go back to his room and let the two be for now.
_______________________________________________

"Enough playing and teasing I miss you Park" Jungkook said suck*ng and leaving wet kisses on Jimin's neck.

Jimin couldn't help but moan to the tingly feeling on his neck and Jungkook loved hearing these moans they were music to his ears.

The two quickly took off their clothes throwing them everywhere around the room.

"I missed this too Kookie"

Jimin said cupping Jungkook's cheeks pulling him in for a kiss. They shared a sloppy kiss full of touches. Jungkook left Jimin's lips and licked his jawline moving to his collarbone. He pinched his nipples getting a small whimper from the submissive.

He then brought his lips to the submissive nipples sucking, bitting and licking them. Jimin moaned enjoying all this. He gently pushed the dominant up and flipped him over now hovering over him.

He kissed the dominant hungrily and sloppily  while brushing his abs with his hands

"My boyfriend is so hot"

The submissive said and moved down licking Jungkook abs, his hand cupping Jungkook's c*ck pumping it.

"Ahh J-Jiminahhhh..."

The dominant moaned enjoying how Jimin was in charge doing things to him...
.
.
"These kids really love s*x don't they?" Seokjin complained as he was hearing the moans and curses from his room as his room was next to Jungkook's.

"They do, every chance they get they f*ck" Namjoon added.

"Ahh f*ck J-Jiminnnn"

"Oh my God I can't let's take a night walk maybe they'll be done by the time we come back" Seokjin suggested, he was really fed up with those two.

"Yes let's do that" Namjoon agreed and Seokjin stood up heading out first, Namjoon found himself checking Seokjin out and right then and there Jimin moaned very loud causing Namjoon's mind  to think astray as he followed Seokjin starring at his ass.

'No no no stop don't be a pervert!' he reprimanded himself.

'too late I'm already up and ready for action'

His naughty c*ck couldn't just stay still it decided that it wants to rise from the dead. He quickly hid it with his jacket buttoning it down so Seokjin won't see what was going on.

He cursed himself for being so dirty minded now he had to suffer the consequences.
.
.
Hii.
.
Your thoughts on the story. :)