22

Jimin moaned very loudly as he sinked down on Jungkook's c*ck. Taking him all in, Jungkook's c*ck stretching his insides.

"F*ck Jimin."

"I can never get used to your huge c*ck, I'm sure the others heard me" Jimin said feeling embarrassed just thinking about how loud he was just now.

"I'm sure they did but forget about them and ride me" Jungkook said getting impatient.

Jimin started moving slowly so that he adjust to his lovers c*ck. "Oh f*ck Kookie your huge d*ck is gonna be the end of me" Jimin whimpered as he increased his pace bouncing on Jungkook's c*ck.. Jungkook bit his lips throwing his head back enjoying his lover riding him.

"I love how you ride me like it's your daily job, like you're a professional ahhh don't stop" Jungkook said and rested his hands on Jimin's hips to hold him in place then started thrusting up, pounding Jimin's hole in beast mode.

"Kookie Ahh nghh" Jimin moaned throwing his head back Jungkook's c*ck hitting his prostate making him go crazy.

__________________________________________

The next day.

Everyone was at the dining area munching on breakfast.

"You two are so annoying" Jin started looking at Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin was sitting on Jk's lap and they were feeding each other, minding their own business like the others are not even there.

"What did we do?" Jimin asked sassily looking at Seokjin up and down then crossing his legs on top of Jungkook.

"First thing last night- (Jimin interrupted)

"About last night I'm so sorry everyone, I just couldn't control myself please forgive me." He said hiding his face on Jungkook's chest fisting Jungkook's shirt with his hands,

Jungkook and Tae chuckled while the others just laughed.

"Fine we forgive you but what you are doing right now is annoying I think you two should start eating after we are all done because we can't stand this" Jin complained rolling his eyes.

"True you guys are doing too much" Hoseok added making a disgusted face.

"Jimin and I are just inlove we didn't say y'all love lives should be boring and you hyung you're complaining this much because you're single" Jungkook said defending himself and Jimin.

"Who said he's single?" Namjoon blurted out and everyone looked at him.Jin looked at him like 'You f*cked up' and shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine Jin and I are dating so what? Stop looking at me like that" Namjoon suddenly confessed.

"They finally admit wow" Hoseok and Taehyung said at the same time and high fived like it is something they do everyday even they were surprised by their actions while Yoongi was happy to see them like that.

"Yes now you know so back to You two" Jin said pointing his finger at Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hyung leave us alone just make your love life exciting and stop complaining about us. Baby let's go eat in the garden" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smiling sticking out his tongue at Seokjin.

"Even when you're fighting don't include us you punks" Jin said annoyed eating his food.

Jungkook picked Jimin in bridal style and went outside. Jimin was sore hence Jungkook was carrying him around. He put him on the bench outside after placing a cushion on top of it.

"I'll be back I'm going to fetch our food, don't miss me too much" Jungkook said and they laughed as he went back to the house.

Minutes later they heard Jimin screaming and Jungkook ran back outside with the others following him. They found him curled like a ball on top of the bench.

"Oh no no no" Jungkook said as soon as he noticed why Jimin screamed.

"It's a snake I hate snakes" Hoseok said running back inside to fetch a broom.

"Help me" Jimin mouthed scared af close to crying.

"Don't move I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." Jungkook said thinking of ways to help Jimin out of there safe and get rid of the snake.

Namjoon was standing at the far end watching from afar along with Seokjin. Taehyung was also thinking of ways to help his best friend when they saw Yoongi quickly grab the snakes tail and spun it in the air making it dizzy.

"Jungkook take Jimin away" Yoongi said as he continued spinning it in the air and beating it hard on the floor.(Don't know if you get me but yea) Jimin was frozen and not on his right state of mind so Jungkook took him inside.

"Baby be careful" Taehyung said scared for his boyfriend. Hoseok came back with a broom and gave it to Tae then ran back inside.

After man handling the snake few more times it finally Fainted and Taehyung hit it on the head with the broom until it was dead then they burnt it.
____________________________________________

"Are you okay Jimin?" Namjoon asked as he saw how Jimin was super scared.

"I almost died" Jimin said with a shaky voice his whole body trembling from fear. Jungkook hugged him tightly.

"Calm down hyung you're safe now, you're okay, come on breath in and out slowly." Jungkook said and Jimin did as he was told.

"Here eat some sweet it'll help you calm down" Seokjin handed a sweet over to Jungkook and Jk opened it for Jimin and gave it to him.

"Haaa we are not safe here we should call the snake people to come inspect if there aren't anymore snakes that one was huge" Namjoon said brushing his arms as he was getting goosebumps.

"You're right we should we ain't safe at all" Hoseok added. "Yoongi you're so brave I would never" Hoseok said feeling proud of his boyfriend.

"Atleast I'm safe with you unlike Seokjin Hyung and Namjoon they are both scared of snakes, it's a problem" Hoseok said shaking his head then laughing and Jimin finally loosened up laughing as well.

"Shut up Namjoon will protect me right Joonie" Seokjin said and Namjoon nodded knowing deep down he's also scared of snakes.

"Jiminah are you feeling better now?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm feeling better now but I need to go lay down a bit" Jimin said standing up and walking to the couches to lay there.

"He's so scared poor thing, I hope he'll be fine, y'all better not okay pranks on him about this anytime soon." Yoongi said warning the others seeing how Jimin was scared to go to his room and knowing how playful his members are.

"If I was him I would've Fainted in fact tonight I'm sleeping with Yoongi I can't sleep alone." Hoseok said clinging onto Yoongi causing Yoongi to shoulder laugh.

'I need to talk to Hoseok but I don't think I'll find a chance today' Taehyung thought.
.
.
Heyy.
.
You're thoughts about this chapter?