40

"Nayeon listen to me please don't do this." Jungkook pleaded his heart thumping hard scared for his husband.

"Why not when all you see is Jimin, I've loved you for a long time and what! you went on and married him? A man at that! I'm a woman I can offer you way more than he can why not me?" Nayeon exclaimed angrily now pointing a gun at Jungkook.

"Nayeon we've been friends for a long time and I see you like my little sister how can I ever think of you in that way?" Jungkook slowly said and Nayeon cocked the gun and pointed it at Jimin.

"You love him so much right, then I'll kill him, maybe when he's dead you'll finally see me." Nayeon said looking at Jimin who was almost done untying his hands.

"Even if you kill him, I won't be with you and I'll make sure you die a painful death." Jungkook firmly said trying to walk closer to Nayeon.

"Stop right there, don't get any closer or I'll shoot you Jungkook." Nayeon said now pointing her gun at Jungkook and Jimin took this chance and walked up to her and grabbed her hand that had a gun then the two started fighting for the gun after a while a shot was fired and the three of them froze for a second before Jimin fell down while holding his stomach that was now bleeding

"I love you Kookie..." He said before he fell unconscious.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Nayeon said and ran out of that room, not looking back.

"Jimin please don't do this to me please open your eyes I can't lose you please." Jungkook pleaded while holding Jimin's unconscious body in his hands.. "baby please please don't leave me, I still want to live for many with you please." Jungkook cried while hugging his husband's body but soon he got over his emotional state and went out while carrying his husband only to find the police men outside who had Nayeon with them.

"You guys took forever to get here, look at what happened, if I lose my husband you all are to blame for the person I'll become and you.!" Jungkook shouted at the police and looked at the cuffed Nayeon before he ran to his car and took his husband to the hospital, all he wanted was for Jimin to be okay the rest would follow.
.
.
.
.
.

2 Hours later.

Jungkook was still walking back and forth outside the operation room waiting on the doctors to say something and finally the doctor came out and approached the latter who marched to him.

"Doctor how is my husband?" Jungkook asked wiping his tears away.

"I've got bad news for you Mr Jeon." the doctor said giving Jungkook a sympathetic look.

"Please don't tell h-he's no more." Jungkook faintly said tears already streaming down his face once again.

"No he is stable but he was pregnant and the fetus couldn't make it." the doctor said and Jungkook looked at him not believing what he was hearing.

"He was pregnant?" Jungkook asked to be sure he wasn't hearing things.

"Yes he was I'm sorry for your loss but your husband will be fine, we are just not sure when he'll regain consciousness maybe a day or two." The doctor said and Jungkook just stood there deep in thoughts, the doctor excused himself giving the latter privacy.

"Jungkook Hyung." Jungkook finally snapped out of his thoughts after hearing Jihyun's voice. "Where is he, is my brother okay?" Jihyun impatiently asked with teary eyes seeing the state Jungkook was in scared him. He couldn't read if Jungkook was sad or angry.

"Oh hey Jihyun.." (He wiped his tears) "The doctor is moving Jimin to his room, he's stable and he'll be okay." Jungkook said looking at Jihyun but his mind seemed to be absent.