4

Maybe he's really regretfully maybe he really meant everything he said maybe he was really just stupid and young maybe he finally grew up a bit maybe I should just forgive him and give him a second chance..

Those thoughts filled Jm's head all night and he went to bed thinking about just that

Maybe he  likes me, he just didn't realize before. People make mistakes right.

And just like that Jm forgave Jungkook and decided to put the past behind him and start afresh tomorrow.

_
Jm found Jk in the kitchen busy cooking he wrapped his arms around Jk's waist and put his chin on Jk's shoulder.

"You always look so good when you're serious and cooking" Jm said in a low morning voice.

"Hyung good morning am I dreaming?" Jk asked confused he didn't remember yesterday's events.

"What do you mean?" Jm asked him confused and puzzled by his question his eyebrows furrowed a lil.

"You are talking to me.. You are touching me. Did you finally decide to forgive me?" Jk asked as he was amazed by his hyung's actions.

"Yes I finally decided to forgive you since you kept on apologizing  I hope I won't regret forgiving you Jungkook" Jm said politely.

"Thank you so much for Forgiving me Hyung you won't regret it.Does this mean things are going back to the way they were?" Jk said thankful and happy that his Hyung forgave him.

"No they are not. I don't want to play around anymore. Let me not disturb you and go check on Tae" Jm said and left. He really was done kissing and f*cking with Jk because he fell for him and this is dangerous for his heart he can't keep doing it especially because they used to just help each other and it all meant nothing.

I was playing around and I hurt you how do I convince you that I have fallen for you Hyung I love you and want to be with you but I'm scared you won't believe me and reject me.

-
_
3 days later Jm and Jk are finally on good terms and not awkward around each other the members are happy except for one. He hates it now, he thought he could endure it all but his heart aches seeing how Jm is when he's with the Maknae. How he sometimes even forgets about him. He loves Jm and can't take this anymore.

Tae and Jk were the only ones left at home Tae suggested that they drink a little wine knowing very well that Jk gets drunk very fast but Jk agreed not knowing what his hyung is plotting against him and they drank soon Jk was very drunk. Tae knows Jk and Jm kissed when Jk was drunk the other day, Jm told him. He pretended to be happy for his bestie but he was hurting inside so...

He checked the time and figure that Jm is probably on the way to the dorm. He'll be home in few minutes. The hyungs will be home later so it's perfect for him to do what he wants to do.

"Jk you're so cute when you're drunk" he said looking straight into Jk's eyes his right hand on Jk's cheek. Jk was super drunk.

"Thank you Hyung oh I'm so dizzy I wanna sleep" Jk thanked his Hyung feeling very dizzy because of the wine. Tae heard the door handle turn and he put Jk's arms around his neck and brought their faces close then connect their lips together. Jk tried to break the kiss but Tae was stronger because he was he was super drunk.

"Hmmm Hmmm"  Jk protested still their lips connected but Tae didn't let him go he wasn't even kissing him.

"What the Tae-  Jk-" ... Jm said shocked and heart broken. Tae let go of Jk.

" Hyung he-" Tae cut him short.

" I told you he's a hoe whenever he's drunk he just kisses whoever is around. I tried stopping him but you know how strong he is. I'm sorry Jm" Tae said lying like it's nothing.

Jk started snoring on the couch breaking Jm's heart even more. Jm went to his room and Tae followed him..

I won't be posting on a daily basis.

Hope you like it. 😊

Please comment and vote ❤️