30

"Are you okay?" Hobi asked softly patting and rubbing Yoongi's back who was throwing up.

"Maybe I ate something that doesn't go well with my system, this has been happening for days." Yoongi said rinsing his mouth with the cup of water that Hobi gave to him.

"You should go see a doctor then, it might be serious." Hobi suggested looking worriedly at Yoongi.

"I'll be fine, I don't feel sick it's just something I ate." Yoongi said.

"Okay Mr stubborn Yoong Yoong let's go, you should  eat something I'm sure your stomach is empty." Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded. They both headed to the kitchen but as soon as they got there....

"Oh my Hyung are you cooking a rotten meat..." Yoongi asked and ran back to the bathroom to puke some more.

"Does my food smell bad Hobi?" Jin asked looking offended his Arms crossed over his chest.

"No Hyung it smells Devine in here what are you making?" Hoseok asked walking to Jin to see what he was cooking that smelt so good.

"Then why did Yoongi say that... Sometimes I wonder if you're the pregnant one or he is.!" Jin exclaimed angrily, how could Yoongi say that about the food he cooked with all his heart.

"Hyung calm down he's actually acting like.... Wait.." Hoseok stopped to think like he just realized something.

"What is it Hoseokie?" Jin asked curious.

♡—

"Ahh.. Ngh Kookie wait.." Jimin moaned as Jungkook was sucking his sweet spot on his neck.  "I missed you so much." Jungkook huskily said as he bit gently on Jimin's neck... Jimin gasped biting his lower lip as Jungkook kept on nibbling and sucking on Jimin's soft spot on his neck making Jimin go crazy not knowing what to hold or touch.

"I love you so much Hyung, please don't ever leave me no matter what we face in the future. Please don't ever give up on me." Jungkook said as he hid his face on the crook of Jimin's neck.

"I will never leave you.. I love you so much to do that. I'm under your love spell" Jimin said hugging Jungkook's torso and turned his face to kiss Jungkook's cheek.

"May I continue with what I was doing now.?" Jungkook asked hovering over Jimin kissing his forehead and the top of his nose. Jimin nodded with a sly smile while wiggling his brows and Jungkook smirked. He missed being intimate with his lover it's been long with everything that has been going around in the house.

"Oh f*ck Kookie.. R-right there.." Jimin moaned out loud forgetting that they are not alone in the dorm as Jungkook hit his prostate. "Your wish is my command baby." Jungkook said and pulled out only leaving his tip inside Jm's hole only to thrust again with his whole force hitting that prostate again causing Jimin to scratch his biceps with his nails, while arching his back and moaning loudly..

♡★♡★♡★♡—

"Here we go again.." Namjoon said rolling his eyes as he heard Jimin's loud moans and Jungkook's groans and curses. "These two never get tired do they?"

"Unlike someone who's scared to touch his lover atleast they are doing it whenever they feel like it." Jin said rolling his eyes and Namjoon looked at him with wide shocked eyes, while Hobi gasped looking back and forth at the two.

Hobi cleared his throat after a moment of the awkward silence.

"So we found out what's Yoongi's problem, I should meet Taehyung and talk to him." Hoseok changed the topic nervously scratching the back of his neck.