7

"Jiminah are you okay?" Jhope asked.

"No I'm tired I just wanted to die" Jimin said without looking at the members.

"Jiminah don't say things like that we love you and don't want to lose you. Things will be alright you will be alright just give it time" Rm said to the suicidal Jimin who lost all hope.Whos tired of living.

"I'm actually mad at you how dare you just leave me behind not even goodbye Jimin please don't do this again" Jin said and Jimin smiled a bit. "See that's what I want to see on your face" Jin added glad that he atleast made Jimin smile.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi went to look for Tae, Jungkook said it's better if he doesn't come inside he don't want to make you upset" Rm answered and Jimin hummed in response.

"Jimin I'm honestly confused about something why are you angry at Jungkook cause he really doesn't know the reason behind your anger towards him this time around, last night he even told me you two made up and are getting along just fine" Jin asked as he really didn't understand what was going on it all didn't make sense.

"I found him kissing Tae last night and he is all quiet not even apologizing he played me again. Claiming to love me and all when he really doesn't" Jimin
said tears falling on his temples as this really hurt him.

"Wait what Jungkook and Taehyung that's impossible! It can't be" Jhope said shocked.

"well I saw them with my own eyes" Jimin said with a very low voice.His heart breaking as the image of Tae and Jungkook kissing was clear in his mind.

"It wasn't Jk's fault he probably doesn't even remember what happened last night"

_
Minutes ago.

"This is where you are, the others are looking for you" Yoongi said standing next to Tae.

"I just needed some air is Jimin fine?" Tae asked as he was concerned about his best friend and also feeling guilty as things didn't go the way he expected them to.

"He's fine the doctor said but he needs therapy you know those things. Taehyung what is honestly going on you've been acting weird lately and today you literally isolated yourself since we got here and you seem very sad right now unlike earlier at the table I saw you smirking." Yoongi said trying to find out what's happening.

"I messed up hyung and I feel really bad I can't even look at Jungkook "Tae said palming his face.He regretted it all and he was really sad abd sorry.

" What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"I made Jimin believe Jungkook is a hoe and that he kisses just anyone when he's drunk I didn't know Jimin loved Jungkook to a point where he'd kill himself for him I messed up" Tae said tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

"You thought Jimin would run into your arms and be with you?" Yoongi asked making Tae look at him in disbelief.

"You know that I like him?" Tae asked as he thought no one knows except Jhope cause he caught him kisisng Jimin.

"We all know Tae it's quite clear and I'm sure Jimin does too but the heart wants what it wants you know. Just come clean and apologize they will be angry but they will come around. Love make people do questionable things sometimes" Yoongi said.

"But what if Jimin then hates me forever he almost killed himself Hyung" Tae said honestly not wanting to lose his best friend even if they are not together atleast they are friends. The friendship is precious to him.

"Jimin is very fond of you he'll forgive you Taehyung" Yoongi said assuring Tae that all will be well.

"I guess so let's go to Jimin's ward room" Tae said and they went to Jimin's ward room.

Before going inside the room he tried to convince Jungkook to come inside but Jungkook refused so he let him be as he will apologize to him after talking to Jimin.

_
Now.

"It wasn't Jk's fault he probably doesn't even remember what happened last night" Tae said entering the room with Yoongi.Everyone looked at him dumbfounded except for Yoongi.

"What do you mean Taehyung?" Jhope said clueless while the others were waiting to hear what Tae has to say

"I made him drunk and when I heard Jimin coming home I- I'm sorry Jimin. I pretended to be kissing him and lied to you and said he kissed me I'm pretty sure he don't even remember anything as he hasn't asked me anything about that night. I'm sorry Jimin I zknt know my actions would lead to you almost committing suicide"

Tae confessed and Apologized while looking at his feet as he couldn't even look at Jimin.

Jungkook was standing outside Jimin's door so that he can see how Jimin is but he heard Tae's confession and Jimin on the other hand was feeling anger,sadness and betrayal not even knowing what to say to Taehyung.

"I can't believe you did that to me I want to say I hate you so bad right now but I don't but I really can't believe you, actually I hate you so much right now. Why would you do that to me Taehyung?"

Heyy.

Please vote and comment. :)