20

"Wait you're really doing this?" Jimin asked not believing that Jungkook wasn't touching him at all.

"Yes you thought I was playing no I'm not honey" Jungkook said smirking, pulling Jimin closer, embracing his petite body cuddling him.

"Wow you're so cruel I'm going to my room" Jimin said trying to free himself from Jungkook's grip but Jungkook held him tight and put his leg on top of him.

"No you're sleeping with me. Remember my door key is up there" he pointed at his closet and Jimin pouted sulking knowing exactly that Jungkook was teasing him for being short.

"Wow it's okay you won't like my come back Kookie I swear" Jimin said sighing closing his eyes so that he can get some sleep.

"I love you too goodnight baby" Jungkook said also closing his eyes. Jimin rolled his eyes slowly drifting to lala(Dream) land.

___________________________________________

"Are those two not coming to eat dinner?" Yoongi asked as everyone was at the dinner table eating except for Jungkook and Jimin.

"They are probably making up, you know" Seokjin said wiggling his eyebrows and shrugging his shoulders.

"What's with that expression hyung?" Taehyung asked confused and everyone laughed af how innocent he is.

"He's so innocent oh my God" Hoseok said and dropped his phone, he Bended down to get it and saw Namjoon and Seokjin holding hands under the table. He smiled as he raised his head up looking at the two.

"Hmm things are happening underneath this table" Hoseok said and the two quickly let go of each other's hand.

"W- what are you talking ha ha ha" Namjoon said being all nervous and everyone looked at him. "What let's eat and go to sleep we have an early schedule tomorrow." Namjoon said trying to change the topic.

"Are you two finally seeing each other?" Hoseok suddenly asked causing Seokjin to  choke on his drink and cough.

" What are you talking about oh my (Coughing) Look at what you made me do" Seokjin complained coughing and Namjoon gave him a glass of water while patting his back gently.

"So Hoseok hyung is right?" Taehyung asked.

"Leave us alone" Namjoon said focusing on his food.

"Us hmmmm" Taehyung said showing his boxy smile and Yoongi just smiled looking at Taehyung, he loved seeing Taehyung smile.

_______________________________________________

The next day (morning)

Jimin woke up first and Jungkook was still Hugging him, his leg on top of Jimin's so Jimin gently pushed Jungkook off of him and was successful at it and now Jungkook was laying on his back facing up.

Jimin suddenly thought of something and decided to do it. He got undercover hovering over Jungkook, he parted his legs being careful not to wake him up and since Jungkook is a heavy sleeper he didn't hear or feel a thing so Jimin licked his own lip  while smiling thinking about what he's about to do.

He took off Jungkook's boxer along with his underwear.

"He's so huge but I love this c*ck very much it makes me happy" Jimin whispered then giggled at his own naughtiness.He brought his hand to Jungkook's D*ck and started stroking and running his hand up and down  on Jungkook's c*ck and it instantly got hard and he woke up as well.

"J-Jimin what are you doing?" Jungkook said fully waking up, raising his head to look at Jimin who was smirking.

Jimin brought his lips to Jungkook's c*ck kissing the head causing Jungkook to Hum. He licked the sides of Jungkook's huge D*ck.

"Ahh baby" Jungkook moaned his head falling back onto the pillow liking what Jimin was doing to him.

Jimin licked it few more times until he saw veins popping out, he looked at Jungkook and smirked before getting off the bed.

"No way!" Jungkook said not believing what Jimin was actually doing.

"Yes way Jungkookie honey" Jimin said and chuckled "Revenge is sweet isn't it Ahh I'm so happy today, my day is made" Jimin said now laughing at Jungkook who was in disbelief his d*ck painfully hard.

"There's no way you're leaving my room without helping me after what you just did" Jungkook complained getting off his bed walking towards Jimin, the way he was rock hard you'd hang a shirt on his c*ck and it would Stay there.

"You did the same thing  to me last night so I'm doing it to you today" Jimin said folding his arms, looking at Jungkook innocently with a sly smile on his face while backing away.

"Come on baby you know you love my c*ck" Jungkook said trying to seduce Jimin but Jimin didn't budge, instead he dodged Jungkook and ran to the bed.

"Jungkook don't you dare touch me, get the key and open the door we have a morning schedule" Jimin said knowing that he get tempted easily and he didn't want to help Jungkook at all.

"Come on give me the key and go take a cold shower it'll help you" Jimin said and Jungkook sighed taking the key giving it to Jimin then walked to his bathroom to take a cold shower.

"This is nice, revenge is sooo sweet" he smiled going to his room to wash up as well so that they can head to their schedule venue.

_______________________________________

Later that day.

"Where is Yoongi and Taehyung?" Hoseok asked as the two were no longer seen at the schedule venue.

"I saw them leaving not long ago" Jimin sneered bluntly.

"But we are all supposed to head back right now where did they go?" Hoseok asked sounding like he's about to cry.

"Let me call them" Namjoon said seeing that Hobi was definitely not okay. His heart pained for Hobi he hated seizing their sunshine like this.

He called Yoongi and Yoongi told him not to wait up as they'll head back later after their date. Namjoon swallowed a lump looking at Hobi with sorry eyes.

"What is it? Tell me I can handle it" Hoseok lied knowing very well his heart was breaking deep down.

"They went out Yoongi said they'll come back later.Sorry Hoseok" Namjoon apologized looking at Hoseok with pity eyes.

"It's okay I'm good he actually told me I just forgot because of our busy schedules" Hoseok lied faking a smile. "Let's go home then" He said heading to their designated cars.

"I feel bad for Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung is hurting him" Jimin whispered to Jungkook as they headed to their shared car.

"Polygamous relationships are bullsh*t  one of them will for sure always get hurt" Jungkook said as he strapped Jimin's seat belt then his.

"True that I hope they sort this out soon, I'll speak to Taehyung about it" Jimin said feeling sorry for his Hoseok hyung. "You better never even think of bringing someone into our relationship or I'll kill you Jungkook-shi" Jimin playfully threatened Jungkook.

"Actually after what you did this morning I'm think about finding someone to help me when you misbehave" Jungkook jokingly said causing Jimin to glare at him.

"I'm joking okay chill, damn if eyes could kill I'd be dead right now" Jungkook said laughing at Jimin's cute glare expression.

"Good because I was already calling someone to dig a grave for you" Jimin jokingly said. "And besides you deserved what I did this morning as you did it to me first" Jimin said smiling proudly.

"But you went hard you're so cruel Jimin-shi" Jungkook sulked.

"Revenge is sweet honey it is sweet." Jimin said continuing to laugh at Jungkook and Jungkook just side eyed him then joined him laughing as well.

Jungkook moved closer to Jimin's ear to whisper something to him so the driver won't hear "I love you Jiminah I'm so lucky to have you" he said intertwining their hands.

"I love you too Jungkookah" Jimin whispered back kissing Jungkook's cheek. The driver cleared his throat and they backed away from each other.
.
.
Hii.
.
Don't forget to comment your views on the story.