12

"I- I- do you perhaps l- like T- T- Taehyung?" Hobi asked sighing his heart beating out of his ribcage. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows not sure how to answer this question. He scratched the back of his neck looking at Hoseok.

"Um is that what's keeping you up at night but why?" Yoongi asked avoiding to answer the question.

"Because I- I like you. I- always have but you never look my way. You only look at Tae." Hoseok answered heart beating faster than it was scared of Yoongi will say next.

"You like me?" Yoongi asked the obvious..

"Yes I do" Hoseok said.

"Wow I always knew something was different about the way you look at Yoongi hyung" Tae said entering the kitchen. "Yoongi Hyung what's your answer he said he likes you" Tae asked excited.

"Is he pretending to not know Yoongi likes him or he's just clueless" Hoseok thought.

"Is he pretending to not have heard when his name was mentioned by Hobi few minutes ago or he didn't hear that part" Yoongi thought.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok who's botttom lip was trembling and fear was filled in his eyes then Taehyung who's excited about what he just heard and waiting for the Yoongi's answer "Maybe I should just be with Hoseok he likes me, clearly Tae doesn't see me that way" Yoongi thought.

"I like you too Hobi how about we try this out" Yoongi said after a long silence. Hobi's eyes widened he couldn't believe what he just heard especially the fact that it was said in front of Taehyung.

"Are you for real?" Hobi asked jaw dropped.

Yoongi nodded in response. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pecked his lips for a long time. Taehyung looked at the two before leaving the room.

After the long peck the two opened their eyes. Yoongi looked around for Taehyung but he wasn't there Hoseok noticed but ignored it.

"I can't believe I'm finally yours and you're mine too" Hobi said trying to divert Yoongi's attention to himself.

"I also can't believe this. You should eat you don't look too good I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back" Yoongi said Patting Hobi's head ruffling his hair before leaving the room.

Hoseok's cheeks had turned red from all the blushing, he heated his food up and ate all smiles.

_______________________________________________

"Jungkook you're not being fair you know Tae is my best friend" Jimin protested.

"Okay fine I understand and I'll try to not be  lovey dovey with you in front of others."

"Outside our dorm I can't show my affection to you, even inside the house I can't love you freely" Jungkook mumbled while walking out of his room leaving Jimin there. He left the house without telling anyone.

_______________________________________________

Meanwhile Yoongi stood outside Taehyung's door he heard shuffling and some tiny noises inside and he's sure he heard some sniffing too. He sighed and went to the bathroom.

"He's still crying over Jimin why did I even think I stand a chance" Yoongi thought.

HOURS LATER NIGHT TIME.

Jungkook walked inside the house walking in a zig zag pattern. He walked to his bedroom and saw a figure sleeping on his bed.

"Jiminah is that you. I missed you so much why do you like making my life difficult" He said in a drunk voice.

Jimin was asleep so he didn't hear anything nor wake up. Soon Jimin felt familiar hands caressing his arms and a soft kiss planted on his neck he woke up in a speed of lighting and sighed a sigh of relief when he saw it's Jungkook.

"You almost scared me oh my God. Wait you're drunk. Why did you drink if you can't tolerate alcohol Jungkook!" Jimin shouted a lil.

"Don't do that Jiminah I'm upset, you made me upset that's why I drank, your conditions are killing me. Please show me how much you love me I missed you." Jungkook said all in one go.

He was hovering over Jimin so he just leaned in and kissed Jimin like there's no tomorrow but Jimin stopped him.

" You're drunk let's do this when you're sober" Jimin said.

"I'm drunk yes but you're my boyfriend it is not like I'll regret this tomorrow" Jk said colliding his lips with Jimin's again. Jimin just let him be.

Jungkook started s*cking Jm's neck while caressing his whole body. Jimin moaned a lil.

"Ahh Kookie stop I don't feel like doing this especially when you're this drunk" Jimin complained pushing Jungkook off of his body.

"Really Jimin?" Jungkook asked?

"Yes the next thing I know you won't even be remembering this moment I'm going to my room. Let's talk when you're calm and sober" Jimin said standing up to leave Jk's room but Jk held his hand.

"Are you really doing this?" Jk asked again.

"Yes I am Jungkook." Jm yanked his hand and left to his room.

.
The next morning everyone was at the dinner table having breakfast.

"I thought Tae is coming but I guess I was wrong. Where is he?" Yoongi asked standing up to go find Taehyung.

"I'll go to him" Hoseok said standing up and heading to Tae's room. Yoongi sat back down. Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Jimin and Jungkook were avoiding each other.

"Taehyung is not home" Hoseok said and before anyone could say anything they all received texts on their phones.

I went home for some time forgive me for leaving without saying anything to anyone. I'll be there at our schedules but I need some time off from the dorm.

After reading the text they received from Taehyung they all looked at each other and the table fell silent. Everyone could see Yoongi's mood dropped to 0.

hope you enjoy. :)

Please comment.