8

"I can't believe you did that to me I want to say I hate you so bad right now but I don't, I really can't believe you, actually I hate you so much right now. Why would you do that to me Taehyung?"

Jungkook said entering the room, everyone was in looking at Tae while biting his own lips aggressively. Everyone in the room turned to look at him then back at Taehyung waiting for him to explain himself.

" I did it because I thought Jimin will finally give me attention and look at me as more than just a friend. I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to mess things up like this"

Taehyung said honestly regretting what his actions lead to he didn't want anyone to die he just was being selfish for once love makes people do things sometimes. Jungkook looked at him speechless everyone in the room was quiet, they knew better than to intervene in this matter as the Maknaes had to fix it themselves.

"Jin, Jhope, Yoongi let's leave them to talk" Namjoon said as he saw the tension and the awkwardness in the room. The hyungs left the room leaving the Maknaes to sort things out themselves hoping they don't kill each other.

"I don't know what to say all this is too much for me that's why I've been ignoring you Taehyung after you kissed me. Jungkook I'm sorry I got mad at you without knowing the real truth. Tae I can't believe you went that far just to make me hate Jungkook."

Jimin said looking at both the guys who are madly inlove with him and he honestly doesn't know what to do and now Tae added fuel to the fire Jimin doesn't even wanna look at him but then again he understands where Taehyung is coming from and Tae is his best friend but that doesn't mean he must easily forgive him for what he did. Jimin loves Jungkook and it's not a secret so Taehyung trying to separate them by lying is just too much for Jimin to deal with right now.

"I honestly don't know what to say to you Taehyung I'm angry at you and thank you for coming clean and telling us what happened cause I honestly didn't remember anything about that night I'm sure Jimin thought I'm the worst because I was all quiet after he saw us kissing." Jungkook said.

"I'm glad I came clean thanks to Yoongi hyung for encouraging me and it was eating me up alive when I saw you two breaking down. I hope you guys find it in your hearts to forgive me one day I understand your anger towards me" Tae said leaving the room giving the soon to be lovers  privacy.

_

The next day Jimin was discharged from hospital and went back home the members were happy he's healed but very cautious not to leave him alone as they are scared he might still be suicidal. Jungkook wanted to confess his love to Jimin so bad but he was scared of rejection especially after everything that happened. So after 5 days he decided to write a letter pouring all his heart to Jimin. He gave the letter to Jimin and went out scared of what the outcomes might be.

"I wonder what we have here" Jm said looking at the letter Jk gave him. He stood up and went to his room to read it. Tae looked at him like he knew what the letter said. He was really sad.

Jimin and Jungkook forgave Taehyung for what he did and he was very grateful and happy to have his friends back but he still loved Jimin and Jimin unfortunately didn't feel the same way which broke his heart but he was grateful they are still friends.

"A love letter he has started playing with me again" Jimin said after reading the letter. He looked at it one more time before throwing it in the trash bin and went back to the living area.

"Are you okay?" Tae asked curiously.

"Yea I can't believe I wasted my time reading that letter from Jungkook he loves me hmm maybe in my next life" Jm said sitting down to continue watching the movie.

"What if he really does love you?" Tae asked, as much as he loves Jimin too he came to accept that Jimin will never be his.

"That's impossible Jungkook will never love me in a romantic way let's stop talking about this please." Jm pleaded looking at his best friend before focusing on the movie again.This is a sensitive matter to Jimin he loves Jungkook a lot but he knows that Jungkook will probably never feel the same way and he's learning to live with that.

_

After staying out for an hour he became impatient wanting to know if Jimin read the letter and what does Jimin have to say, so he went back to the dorm happy and nervous at the same time. He got there and found Jimin and Taehyung watching a movie. The hyungs were out again.

"Hii everyone hmm interesting movie" Jk said joining them hoping that Jimin will say something but Jimin didn't.

"It's really interesting Ahh I need to use the bathroom" Tae said leaving the living room he was actually giving them space seeing how Jk was looking at Jimin.

"So did you see the letter I wrote to you hyung?" He cursed himself for being so shameless but he had no choice he  was curious.

"I did you was joking right I mean you can never love me in a romantic way you never saw me like that" Jm said not even glancing at Jk even a bit.His eyes were getting gloosy with tears and he was trying hard not to cry.

Jk was lost for words. He poured out all his heart in that letter and this is all Jimin has to say. He meant every word and he is inlove with his hyung. His fear came to life the fear that Jimin will not believe him and there they were Jimin didn't take the letter serious because he didn't believe Jungkook how will he convince his hyung that he's serious about how he feel for his hyung.
.
.
Sorry I'm late load shedding happened.

Hope you still like it.

Please vote and comment. :)