32

"Hyung you've been in your room all day please wake up and eat something." Jihyun said standing outside Jimin's room but there was no response so he slowly opened the door and walked inside the room and there Jimin was laying on his bed hugging a pillow like his life depend on it.

"Hyung.." Jihyun called out and Jimin hummed in response.

"Are you okay? I'm worried about you." Jihyun said sitting on the edge of the bed looking at his brother.

"He cheated on me Jihyun-ie, I thought h-he's my forever, we were supposed to get married next year but h-he betrayed me..." Jimin said sniffing and hugged his pillow tighter.

"Hyung I'm sorry, I thought he's your forever too, how could he. I trusted him." Jihyun said clenching his jaw already thinking of ways to murder Jungkook. Jihyun caressed Jimin's hair to try and calm him down as Jimin was sobbing like a little baby.

"Hyung I'll be back, if you feel hungry I cooked and there's porridge too, please do eat something or I'll shove the food down your throat when I come back." Jihyun joked now that Jimin was calm trying to cheer him up and Jimin chuckled while hitting Jihyun's shoulder playfully.

"You think you're older than me now that you're taller than me don't you.?" Jimin pinched his brother's cheeks and the latter whimpered trying to get away.

"Hyung it hurts it hurts, you're older, I just want you to not starve yourself hmm.." Jihyun said while whimpering and Jimin let him go while giggling.

"Hmm now that's my brother. Don't cry for Jungkook Hyung he don't deserve your tears Hyung and I'm here for you." Jihyun said with a small smile looking at his brother. Jimin nodded.

"Mmm I get it now go and come back, don't come back too late." Jimin said with a little smile and Jihyun said 'yes captain' and left Jimin giggling while shaking his head a little but seconds later he was again reminded of his reality and his eyes got teary.

"No no Jimin, don't cry for him, he don't deserve it, you've cried enough because of him." Jimin encouraged himself but his phone started ringing distracting him and as soon as he saw the caller ID he hung up and switched his phone off.

There was a knock at his door and he quickly ran to open hoping that Jimin perhaps came back but he recieved a punch as soon as he opened the door.

"What the f*ck.... Jihyun.." Jungkook cursed and looked at the person who punched him only to be shocked but he understood why he was punched.

"I can explain please hear me out." Jungkook tried but Jihyun was too furious to listen to anything Jungkook wanted to say.

"I trusted you Hyung.. I trusted you to take care and love Jimin-ie Hyung but you of all people are the reason why he's there in his room crying like his lover just died... Why Hyung why?" Jihyun asked furiously glaring at Jungkook.

"Jihyun listen I didn't cheat on him, please I'm also trying to remember what happened but I can't no matter how much I try." Jungkook said already feeling frustrated this whole issue was stressing him out big time and his parents and Nayeon won't stop calling him too.

"Bullsh*t Hyung If I said that to you, would you believe me? " Jihyun asked pouring himself a glass of whisky that Jungkook was drinking. "You're smoking again?" Jihyun asked as soon as he saw the half smoked cigarette on the table.

"Listen I understand why you won't believe me but please try to understand that I'm also a victim here that girl drugged me please believe me, I was waiting for Jimin to come fetch me and she gave me a glass of water but I think she poured something in that water.. If I have to go test for drugs I will just to prove my innocence but please I can't lose Jimin he's the only person I love, please help me." Jungkook explained his side of the story and Jihyun looked at him for a long time not saying anything.