37

"Jungkook... Kookie where are you?" Jimin shouted Jungkook's name while running around looking for Jungkook and finally he spotted the latter standing next to his car looking like a lost little kid under the pouring rain.

"Hyung..... I'm happy you came." Jungkook said as soon as he heard and saw Jimin and ran to him and hugged the latter wetting Jimin's clothes with his already wet clothes.

"What is this place? How did you end up here? I was worried sick about you.!" Jimin said hugging Jungkook back the umbrella long forgotten as it was flying away since Jimin just dropped it and focused on his lover. At that moment all he cared about was Jungkook, their fight long forgotten too.

"I- I was so upset after I saw you kissing him that I decided to drive around and I got lost" Jungkook almost stuttered hugging Jimin tighter seeking comfort and warmth. He was so out of it that even when it started pouring he didn't bother to sit inside his car and just stood on the road letting the rain pour on himself.

"You're such an idiot Kookie, my idiot... Why would you endanger your life like that, what if something bad had happened to you." Jimin scolded Jungkook while cupping his cheeks looking into the latter's eyes. (unsaid words)

"I wouldn't mind losing my life if you're not in it. I can't live without you Hyung." Jungkook said and Jimin wanted to hit the latter's back of head for saying something so stupid but held himself.

"Oh really is that why we've been fighting so much lately, is that you brought that little B*tch into our lives and worst of all you always take her side and believe her over me?" Jimin blurted out angrily and folded his arms over his chest glaring at Jungkook.

"I- I that's not..." Jungkook was saying but Jimin cut him short.

"You're fine and nothing happened to you, I'm calling a cab to come fetch you, I already called our company to come fetch with your car." Jimin said and moved away from Jungkook facing the other way. Jungkook gulped, his heart sank hearing Jimin say that.

He walked up to the latter and knelt down in front of him and hugged his legs.

"I'm sorry hyung, I was wrong for treating you that way without even hearing you Out. I didn't mean any of those things I said I was just angry and couldn't control my emotions at that moment, please forgive me I can't live without you please don't leave me." Jungkook begged tears flowing down his face as he was looking up at Jimin praying and hoping that the latter will forgive him.

"Kookie I'm tired of going back and forth, I'm tired of the fights, when will we ever be in a peaceful relationship and have normal small fights like a normal couple, I just want peace in our relationship and to love you till I breath my last breath but it seems like we are far from that." Jimin poured his heart out he was tired of the fights and the pain he just wanted peace and Jungkook was not being his peace nor his safe space nowadays and he hated it.

"I want that too believe me and I promise that I will deal with the pregnancy issue differently. Please Hyung give us a last chance. I promise to prove myself to you." Jungkook begged his knees now hurting but he didn't care, he just didn't want to lose his love cause without Jimin he's nothing.

Suddenly a taxi stopped by and Jimin made Jungkook stand up.

"Your cab is here go home and make sure to take a hot shower and cover yourself at night. I will call you, for now I need some time alone" Jimin said and Jihyun suddenly pulled up as well and Jimin left Jungkook standing there like a statue looking defeated.

Jungkook dragged his feet to the taxi and got in.
.
.
.

"Where is he? He's been out all day and now it's getting really late, did they make up?Are they good again?" Nayeon wondered pacing up and down in the house waiting for Jungkook to come back.

Hours passed and Jungkook still wasn't coming back.

"They got back together didn't they. I will kill that Jimin b*tch Aghhhh!" Nayeon angrily screamed while pulling her hair out of frustration.
.
.
.
Next day.
.
.

Nayeon was woken up by an aroma of food she smiled to herself thinking Jungkook is back and he's cooking for her. She quickly got out of bed and washed her face and brushed her teeth then applied a natural make up then walked out.

"I knew you would come back to Ahh... Mrs.. Mrs Jeon." Nayeon was beyond shocked seeing Mrs Jeon in the kitchen. Her mood dropped immediately.

"You thought it's Jungkook isn't it. I'm so glad my stupid son came home last night and told me all about you and how much you caused trouble for my Jimin and Kookie. I'm so disappointed in you Nayeon I used to think you're a good kid but I was wrong." Mrs Jeon said and Nayeon just gulped looking at her not knowing what to say.

"Where is Jungkook Mommy?." Nayeon carefully asked and Mrs Jeon just glared at her.

"I'm not your mom and I don't like you but unfortunately I don't have a choice but to live with you since you're carrying Jungkook's baby." Mrs Jeon said wiping her hands with a dish cloth as she was done making breakfast.

"What do you mean live with you Momm. ..Mrs Jeon.?" Nayeon asked not getting it.

"You're pregnant and need to take care of yourself, let's eat breakfast so we can leave, from today you're going to live with me and My husband. We'll take care of you until the baby is born. My son doesn't love you and he does not have to be forced to live with you simply because you are carrying his child." Mrs Jeon casually said while dishing up for the both of them and sat down and started eating.

'this can't be happening, no I can't live with them, I came here only for Jungkook now they are taking me away from him. I can't let this happen. Noo.. Park Jimin can't win nooo.!' Nayeon thought to herself.

"Think all you want but you are coming with me, I won't let you get between Jimin and Jungkook. Over my dead body." Mrs Jeon said while casually eating her food.

"By the way Jungkook is the one who wants you out of here so do yourself a favor and don't make this difficult." Mrs Jeon said seeing how Nayeon was not happy about all this at all.
.
.
.
.

"Make sure everything is perfect I want everything to be perfect when Jimin gets here." Jungkook said to the team that was were decorating his house.

"Namjoon Hyung I'm so nervous what if he does not want me anymore, what if he does not forgive me?" Jungkook said worry visible on his face. Namjoon patted his back.

"Jimin loves you, he'll forgive you, stop worrying and go take a bath everything is almost done and Jimin will be here soon." Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded and left to go take a shower but he was still worried.
.
.
.
.

"You suddenly showed up in my house after forever and you've got a surprise for me? It's not even my birthday or any special day something is fishy." Jimin complained as Taehyung was busy making his hair after he was done with his make up.

"Just stop talking too much and let me take you out, you've been stressed a lot lately I just want to take your mind off things a bit." Taehyung lied, he was here to fetch Jimin to take him to Jungkook's house but he couldn't say that of course it would ruin the surprise.

"I promised Jungkook to see him tonight,I made my decision and I need to talk to him." Jimin said as it was getting really late and he wanted to see Jungkook tonight.

"You'll see him we won't be long where we are going.. Hmm all done you are looking so good Minie now go wear the suit I brought for you." Taehyung said and Jimin sighed giving up, he knew Tae won't take no for an answer so he just went with it. Little did he know that Taehyung is taking him to Jungkook.
.
.
.
Hii. :)

Your thoughts on the story?