18

Jimin woke up the next morning with a banging headache from how much he drank last night. He slowly sat up on his bed and saw a hangover soup on top of his dressing table he took it and started slurping it.

"Mmmm so yummy I wonder who made it"Jimin said while slurping the soup.

"I did, wow Jimin I can literally kill you"

"No wonder it tasted so weird I knew something was wrong with it."Jimin said placing the soup back where it was.

"But you said it was good just few seconds ago" Jungkook complained as he couldn't believe what Jimin was saying.

"I never said that you heard me wrong and what are you doing in my room?" Jimin said while sliding back into his quilt.

'Say I came to apologize and he'll forgive you, but he kissed Kai in front of you, how could he? '

"Last night you drank a lot so I brought this soup for you so that you can feel better, your head must be pounding" Jungkook said discarding all he came to actually say.

"Hmm thanks you can leave now Jungkook." Jimin said with a straight face, he was upset because Jungkook isn't apologizing.

Jungkook left Jimin's room without saying any other word after that. Jimin finished the soup then went to take a shower and dressed to kill. He walked into the living room and everyone was there watching soccer.

"I'm going out" Jimin said swaying his hips looking too hot and too good that his members gasped at how good he looked.

"You look so good Jiminah" Rm said.

"You really do Jimin" Jin added.

"Go and come back in one piece" Yoongi said.

"I doubt he will with how good he looks" Hoseok added.

"Chim you look so omg Jungkook isn't he just too fine?" Taehyung said and Jungkook gulped while looking at Jimin.

'Why is no one asking him where he's going looking like a whole damn meal I can't let him leave no who knows who he'll come back with tonight'

"He does look too good Jiminah (He went over to him) You can't leave looking this good my mind won't be at ease" Jungkook complained standing infront of Jimin blocking the door.

"And who are you? The last time I checked I'm a slut and I'm single." Jimin said rolling his eyes at Jungkook.

"Jimin you're not single we are together" Jungkook said his forehead now filled with sweat from how hot the room was getting actually only he was hot.

"Okay I'm breaking up with you, now move out of my way" Jimin said trying to move Jungkook out of the way but Jungkook just picked him up, put him on his shoulder and went to his room with him. After entering his room he gently put Jimin on the bed and quickly locked the door and put the key on top of his closet.

"Jungkook stop what you're doing give me the damn key I want to leave" Jimin complained knowing very well he can't reach up there and there was no chair in Jungkook's room that he can use to climb up.

"You're not leaving looking like this and we are not breaking up. Listen I- (Jimin cut him short)

" I'm sick and tired of you always hurting me can't you see that you're breaking my heart can't you see how much I love you but all you do is hurt me and hurt me over and  over again, then you come and nag me like I'm the one who did you wrong. First you said I was boring and you was close to me because I bought you things and now you called me a sl*t a f*cken sl*t when all I see and think of is you why do you keep on hurting me Jungkook why? " Jimin shouted letting his tears finally fall.

Jungkook felt bad for hurting Jimin once again when he actually promised to make him only smile and cry tears of joy but once again he was the reason for his pain and tears. He hugged Jimin and Jimin fought him at first but ended up letting Jungkook hug him.

"I hate you Jungkook!" Jimin said letting Jungkook hug him.

"I'm sorry hyung I really am, I- I just-

______________________________________________

" I think they should move into a bachelor room together and live there together so that they can stop stressing us out" Yoongi said while looking at the direction where the two(Jm and Jk) went.

"Why a bachelor room when they can afford a house" Taehyung asked not getting Yoongi.

"So that when they have an argument they won't have a choice but to talk things out and get over it as they'll have no choice but to sleep in one bed at the end of the day" Hoseok explained.

"That's a good idea actually" Namjoon added

"Should we kick them out they are stressing our Namjoon out" Jin said looking uninterested in this whole thing.

"No Chim can't leave I want him here" Tae complained.

"But you have us" Yoongi said looking AT Hoseok then back at Tae and raised his brow.

"Why are you saying us but only looking at Hoseok? he has us too" Namjoon complained.

"Beacsyd the three of us are  in a relationship so we've got him" Hoseok said forgetting that they didn't formally tell Namjoon and Seokjin.

"What!!?" Both Namjoon and Seokjin asked  shocked from the sudden news.

"Yes we are in a relationship and Seokjin hyung when are you gonna tell Namjoon hyung that you like him clearly he can't see it." Taehyung blurted out and Namjoon looked at Jin who looked down from embarrassment.
.
.
😛
.
Your thought on the story?