34

"Ah.. Ah Kookie right there." Jimin moaned leaving scratch marks on Jungkook's back as Jungkook hit his prostate time and again.

"F*ck Hyung I can never get enough of you." Jungkook said as he was thrusting at an average pace constantly hitting Jimin's prostate. Jimin pulled Jungkook down by the neck kissing him, the two shared a messy kiss while moaning and groaning.

"Let me ride you." Jimin suddenly said and Jungkook didn't waste no time, he pulled out and laid on his back. Jimin got on top of him aligning his hole with Jk's throbbing c*ck. He bit his lower lip as he slowly sank down on it and let out a loud moan when he was fully seated on it.

Tears fell from both his eyes as he slightly smiled and started moving slowly. "I can never get used to your huge c*ck but I love it." Jimin said and started moving a lil faster while rolling his eyes to the back of his head moaning his lungs out.

Jungkook groaned enjoying Jimin riding him. He started caressing all over Jimin's torso and then massaged his lovers nipples causing Jimin to go crazy from the tingling sensesation. His eyes landed on Jimin's hard c*ck and he grabbed it and started pumping it while his other hand was still fondling with Jimin's nipple.

Jimin didn't know what to do with himself enjoying all this pleasure a little too much and after bouncing on that hard c*ck few more times he started to pant his riding getting slow. Jungkook held him in place and started thrusting upwards he was also close and after few thrusts he came inside Jm's hole while Jimin came on his torso the both of them breathing heavily.
.
.
.

"I missed you so much Hyung. I was dying without you, I never want to lose you again." Jungkook said as the two were sitting in the bathtub washing each other.

"I missed you too, I'm glad all this was a misunderstanding I love you so much." Jimin said happy that things turned out this way, he was dying too without Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung stop pinching my baby." Hoseok complained taking the baby away from Taehyung who was busy softly pinching the baby's cheeks who kept on giggling.

"His cheeks are so soft and Squishy though." Taehyung said with a pout wanting to play with the baby some more.

"No he's not a plushy." Hoseok whined

"But he's so chubby, cute and soft like a plushy" Tae complained and Hosoek just chuckled while shaking his head.

"I miss Yoongi so much." Tae suddenly said while looking at Yoongi's photo on the wall of their house.

"Me too I can't wait for him to come back home to us." Hoseok added with a pout already thinking about their husband, yes they got married after the baby was born all the three of them.

"He's been gone forever, are you done with the pots I smell something burning." Tae said while sniffing and Hosoek made a face of realization remembering the pots.

"I guess we are ordering food again haha Hyung you can't cook to save your life." Taehyung said while laughing as he headed to the kitchen to take care of the burned food.

"Leave me alone you can't cook too, we've been ordering food since our hubby left." Hoseok added following Taehyung with the now sleeping baby in his arms.

"Looks like our baby is asleep. He's been up all day today." Taehyung said looking at the two enter the kitchen.

"Oh I didn't notice, I'll go put him to sleep then we'll clean up this mess together." Hosoek said and went away to their bedroom.

After a while Hoseok came back and the two washed the dishes together then ordered food. They ate while watching movies laughing and having fun together. Taehyung pleaded with Hoseok for the 100th time to watch atleast one scary movie and Hoseok finally agreed but kept on hiding behind Taehyung whenever a scary scene came on.

"Hyung you're such a scaredy cat, this is so fun." Taehyung said and Hoseok just glared at him while still hiding behind him.

"You're so on my case today lemme shut that big mouth of yours." Hoseok said and  grabbed Tae's face then smooched his lips on Tae. Tae froze as he didn't expect that, his eyes wide like an owls but he kissed Hoseok back and the two shared a messy kiss like they were hungry for a kiss for days.
.
.
.
.
.

'I know you hate me and don't want to hear from me but you should know this, I'm pregnant with your baby.'

"Kookie someone is texting you." Jimin shouted from the kitchen as Jungkook was showering.

"Check who is it for me babe.. It might be important." Jungkook shouted back.

"Ok love." Jimin said and walked to the living area to check the message. He read it, more like looked at the message for the fifth time before he breathed in and out and sighed heavily.

"No this can be happening, they didn't sleep together did they? Why can't this b*tch stay away from us. Kookie has always dreamed of having babies and I clearly can't give him one. Will he leave me for her when he finds out that she's pregnant?" Jimin got lost in thoughts until he felt arms wrap around his waist, Jk's chin resting on his shoulder.

"Who was it?" Jk asked trying to look at his phone but Jimin quickly hid it and smiled turning to look at Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"It was just a spam message babe nothing serious. Your hair is still wet go dry it before you get sick." Jimin quickly changed the topic while leaving a perk on Jungkook's lips.

"This is why I love you, you care so much about me." Jungkook said perking Jimin's lips 2 times and left him to go to their bedroom after a long perk.

After he left Jimin looked at Nayeon's message again before he started biting his nails sinking on the sofa thinking hard.
.

.
.
.
.

"You haven't been yourself since dinner what's the matter babe?." Jungkook asked caressing Jimin's cheeks while looking into his lovers eyes.

"Can we get married next month I wanna cuff you." Jimin blurted and Jungkook laughed looking at the latter but Jimin just looked back at him with doe eyes not even smiling.

"I'm already wrapped around your little finger Jiminie I'm all yours." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead but Jimin glared at him.

"My finger isn't small." Jimin argued looking at Jungkook like an angry cat that's about to attack it's owner.

"Yes it's not small but cute and short." Jungkook joked teasing the latter.

"That's the same as small." Jimin whined playfully slapping Jungkook's chest.

"Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry they are not short." Jungkook apologized while trying hard not to smile not wanting to sleep on the couch and Jimin smiled "But on a serious what's the matter. I hate seeing you stressed out like this." Jungkook asked again and Jimin's smile fell.

"Would you be with me forever even if I can't give you kids.?" Jimin asked while admiring his lovers beautiful face. He loves him so much that he's been stressed all day since he found out that Nayeon is pregnant.

"Of course baby I dated you knowing that you're a man and only a tiny percent can get pregnant and we can adopt too if you're okay with that." Jungkook said with a smile and pulled Jimin impossiblly closer to himself almost spooning him. "I love you so much Hyung and I can't ever live without you." Jungkook said honestly and Jimin smiled feeling assured.

"The message earlier was not a spam message Nayeon is pregnant... with your baby." Jimin confessed and moved his face from Jungkook chest to look at the latter's reaction but Jungkook just had a blank expression and Jimin couldn't tell how the latter felt about what he just heard.

.
.
.
Hi :)

What do you think will happen next?