35

"That can't be I'm sure I didn't sleep with her." Jungkook said sitting up on the bed.

"Are you sure? Do you at least remember what happened that night?" Jimin asked as he also sat up and hugged Jungkook's torso.

"I don't remember but I can feel it, I know I didn't sleep with her." Jungkook said trying too hard to remember what happened that night but he just couldn't remember a thing.

"W..what if you did and she's really pregnant with your baby?" Jimin asked his heartbeat increasing. Just thinking about this whole situation was stressing him out and Jungkook's silence right now was not making the situation any better.

"Nothing is gonna change between us I promise." Jungkook said making Jimin sit up and holding Jm's hands in his kissing them.

"You promise?" Jimin asked with a low voice almost like a whisper looking at Jungkook with doe eyes.

"You're the only person I love and that will never change. I promise." Jungkook assured him causing Jimin to smile a little relieved that he's got nothing to worry about but a part of him was still anxious about the future.

"So what now?" Jungkook wondered out loud and Jimin looked at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's sleep for now we'll talk about it tomorrow."
.
.
.
.
Jimin Pov

Last night was so hard for me, I just couldn't stop thinking about the Nayeon situation. I kept on tossing and turning all night but I'm glad that I eventually fell asleep. I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at Jungkook but his side of the bed was empty.

I got off the bed with a sulking pout on my face as I walked to our bathroom but he wasn't there either. So I just brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to the kitchen and looked for him everywhere but he wasn't home. I frowned at that cause I don't remember him telling me he's going somewhere this morning. I took my phone and called him but it rang and he didn't answer. Instead, he sent a message saying he can't talk right now.

'What the hell Jeon!... What are you so busy with that you can't talk to me?'

I decided to distract myself by making breakfast for myself. After I was done with breakfast I went to take a long relaxing hot shower to calm my over thinking mind down because no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't stop thinking about my Jungkook having a baby with another person who isn't me.

I was busy eating breakfast when I heard the door knob turn and I quickly ran to the door.

"Kookie where have you been I..." And there she was standing behind him with a luggage next to her. I looked at Jungkook who avoided eye contact. What the hell is this? Why is she here with her luggage what is the meaning of this? It is not what I think it is right.

"Baby I can explain." Jungkook said scratching the nape of his neck and I raised my brow at him indicating him to talk.

"Firstly I.. let me take Nayeon to the guest room I'll be back." Jungkook said and took Nayeon's hand in his and they both walked towards the guest room together leaving me standing here like a fool.

Jungkook came back and stood in front of me. I slowly raised my eyes to look him and then back at my plate playing with my food, I no longer had appetite.

"Baby Nayeon's parents kicked her out because she's pregnant so she has no where to go and since she's pregnant with my child I thought she should come stay with us for a while." Jungkook blabbered all that nonsense I didn't wanna know or hear.

What? That girl is coming to live with us? How just how? This place is too small for the three of us? And what if she tries to snatch Jungkook away from me? She's a psycho how could he let her come live with us?