38

"You are so weird today why do I need a blindfold now?" Jimin complained but Taehyung didn't stop tying the black folded bandana on his head covering his eyes.

"You ask too many questions Jiminie I just want to surprise you huh?" Taehyung said and Jimin sighed again for the 10th time that day letting Taehyung do whatever he wants again.

"Are we almost there?" Jimin asked getting impatient and he wanted his eyes to be freed too.

"Yea we are almost there." Taehyung said and minutes later the car stopped. Jimin tried to remove the blindfold but Taehyung quickly stopped him not wanting Jimin to see Jungkook's house just yet.

The two got out of the car while Taehyung was guiding jimin since he couldn't see the way. Soon the two of them stopped on the door and Jimin removed his blindfold not waiting on Tae anymore.

"You're so impatient." Taehyung nervously said seeing Jimin's expression as Jimin finally saw where they are.

"I thought you're taking me out, what are we doing here, this is Jungkook's house." Jimin asked and Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm I.. You said ugh let's just go in.." Taehyung said and quickly opened the door and pushed Jimin Inside who glared at him.

"No one is home the house is dar-... Surprise.!" Jimin was saying but suddenly the lights went on and there were his band members, his parents, Jihyun, Jungkook's parents, and Jungkook was standing in front of them looking nervous asf.

"W-What's going on, Taehyung?" Jimin asked looking at everyone and then back at Taehyung who was standing besides him. Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and went to join his husbands.

"Jiminah..." Jungkook trailed off..

"What's going on Kookie why is everyone here?" Jimin asked curious about what's going on.

"I- I- first of all I want to apologize for all the pain I've cause you, I haven't been the best boyfriend I promised to be to you and I've let you down many times and I was the cause of your tears too which I hate about myself right now, I let other people come between us and caused you pain please forgive me for my foolishness." Jungkook poured his heart out now standing in front of Jimin while everyone was looking at the couple cooing.

"I'm glad that..." (Jimin was saying but Jungkook cut him short)

"Hyung please let me finish first, I... I feel like our engagement is no longer valid after everything that happened between us and I want to ask you t-to marry me again." Jungkook nervously said and knelt down raising a ring to Jimin who looked at him expressionless which scared Jungkook.

" Just promise me that you'll never let anyone come between us. " Jimin said looking at the latter who sighed a sigh of relief.

"I promise, I promise!" Jungkook replied with a soft bunny like smile that melted Jimin's heart.

"I will marry you." Jimin said and Jungkook slid that ring that Jimin had given back to him when they fought the last time on his finger while their friends and families cheered. Jungkook stood up and the two hugged and shared a passionate kiss not caring about everyone who was there with them.
.
.
.

"I told you Jimin loves you didn't I?" Namjoon asked Jungkook but before the latter could say anything Namjoon spoke again.

"He was here crying and scared that you won't take him back, he looked so funny poor Kookie." Namjoon mocked the latter and Jimin just laughed while leaning onto Jungkook's chest.
.
.
.
.
A WEEK LATER.
.
.
The huge wedding hall was full of people who were wearing beautiful dresses and suits looking dashing and snatched. Next to the priest there Jungkook was standing next to the priest who was gonna officiate their marriage looking nervous asf.

"The moment we've all been waiting for is here, Park Jimin you may enter the hall now" the MC Mr Hoseok said and everyone turned to the door where Jimin was standing with his father, the two started walking hand in hand down the aisle until they reached the priest and Jungkook. Jimin's father handed Jimin over and smiled at the both of them before he went to take a sit next to his wife who was wiping her happy tears along side Mrs Jeon who was also very happy that this wedding was finally happening.

The couple looked at each other adoringly with soft smiles.

>>>

"Mr Jeon Jungkook do you take Mr Park Jimin to love and to cherish for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health from this day forward, till death do you part.? " The priest asked.

"I do." Jungkook said with a huge smile on his face. (The crowd cheered)

"Mr Park Jimin do you take Mr Jeon Jungkook to love and to cherish for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health from this day forward, till death do you part.?" The priest asked again.

"I do." Jimin said smiling his eyes closing turning into crescent. (The crowd cheered again)

"Beautiful before I pronounce you husband and husband say something to each other Mr Jeon you can go first." The Priest said and looked at the two. Jungkook looked at Jimin in the eyes and spoke.

"I love you with my whole heart, with a passion that no words can describe, only kisses, glances and years of adventure with you." Jungkook said and the crowd giggled. Jimin smiled at his boyfriend sillyness and cleared his throat to speak.

"Whatever his soul is made of, his and mine are the same. I love you and can't wait to live with you forever" Jimin said with a smile looking at his husband.

"Wow that was very beautiful I'm about to tear up, (The crowd laughed) I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss." The priest said while dramatically wiping his invisible tear.

The couple moved closer to each other. Jungkook held Jimin's nape of the neck while Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. The two connected their lips together and shared a slow passionate kiss full of love.

"Wow this is beautiful."
"I'm jealous."
"I can't wait to get married now."
"They are suited for each other."

"They got married but I will never let them live happy together never! Jungkook is mine and I'll get him back one way or the other.!" Nayeon whispered to her friend with gritted teeth and her friend just shook her head not agreeing with her.

They were not even invited to the wedding but somehow Nayeon sneaked into the wedding hall. Her blood was boiling with every second that was passing looking at Jungkook love someone else who isn't her.

"I'll come for you Jimin just wait." She said and grabbed her friend's arm and they left the wedding venue.
.
.
.
Hii :)

Your thoughts on the story?