5

"Can I please be alone?" Jm asked Tae who was following him.

"Jiminah I just want to be there for you and please believe me I didn't kiss him back" Tae lied to Jm like Jm knows how he feels about him.

"Yes I hear you but can I be alone please Taehyung? " Jm pleaded with Tae to leave his room as tears were close to falling from his eyes.

"Why are you pushing me away? So that you can think of Jungkook? when all he ever does is hurt you and hurt you? Jiminah why don't you open your eyes and see my heart? I f*cken love you Park Jimin not just as friend but more than that..(sigh) But all you ever do is look at Jungkook smile at Jungkook and love Jungkook. I miss my friend whom I wish could be my lover so bad."

Tae uttered at the spur of the moment, pouring out all his heart to the hurt Jm who was now shocked that his best friend is inlove with him.

"I- w- what?" that's all Jimin could say to Tae he was astounded by all the things his bestfriend just said.

"I love you Park Jimin I want to be with you so bad, you don't have to answer me now you can take your time to process this and think about it I know it all came as a shock to you but I really love you. " Tae said both his hands cupping Jm's cheeks.

Should I should I not maybe I'll also be in his mind if I do this forgive me Jiminah..

He looked at Jm's plump pink lips and smooched his lips on Jm's. Jm's eyes widened and he froze, Tae continue kissing the lips he's been craving for until...

"Oh my God my eyes!" Jhope said shocked looking at the two kissing eyes wide open.

Jm finally came to his senses and pushed Tae away.

"Hyung it is not what it looks like Tae leave! Agh this is annoying what are you all doing to me!" Jm explained to his Hyung frustrated.Tae left ashamed and worried about what he just did hoping Jm will not unfriend him or be mad at him.

"Hyung these guys are driving me crazy can I sleep with you tonight?" Jm said annoyed looking at his Hyung.

"Of course Jiminie you can always sleep with me and you can talk to me too if you need someone to talk to" Hobi said tapping Jm's shoulder. "Why is Jungkook so drunk sleeping on the couch?" Hobi asked.

"I don't know he'll tell you tomorrow when he wakes up, did you guys take him to his room?" Jm asked no matter what the Maknae does he loves him he just can't stop, feelings don't have a switch button if they did he'd switch them off.

_
"Jungkook can't tolerate alcohol much why did he drink so much?" Namjoon asked Jin as they were looking at the cute sleeping Jungkook.

"I don't know I'll ask him tomorrow I think I should sleep with him incase he wakes up at night not feeling well, he's been drinking a little too much these days" Jin said to Namjoon.

"Yes sleep with him and take care of him you do it best" Rm said giving Jin his beautiful dimple smile before heading to the kitchen to fetch headache pills and a 2 litre bottle of water for Jk if he wakes up later.He bid Seokjin goodnight and went to sleep.

02:00 am

"Are you feeling better now?" Jin asked  Jk after he rinsed his mouth he's been vomiting.

"My head is heavy and pounding Hyung" Jk said massaging his temples.

"Here, I knew this would happen" Jin gave him headache pills and another cup of water as they were back to Jk's room. "Why did you drink so much Jungkook? This is unlike you?" Jin asked as they were now laying in bed.

"I don't remember (He thought for a minute) ah Tae suggested it I don't know how I ended up this drunk I'm never drinking again" Jk said not remembering what happened after he got drunk and this is what will upset Jm cause Jm will think Jk is acting like he's clueless or maybe he doesn't care all about him but Jk just doesn't remember a thing.

"Oh I thought you had stress" Jin said relieved that it was all Tae's fault for not taking care of the Maknae.

"No Jimin Hyung forgave me so I don't need to stress anymore." Jk said smiling happily. "but if I confess to Jiminie Hyung will he believe me after everything? I truly like him a lot now" Jk said his eyebrows furrowed now.

"Take things slow Jungkookie he just forgave you, just befriend him for now then later when he trust you again tell him how you feel. Jimin loves you a lot he'll welcome you with arms wide open." Jin said assuring the Maknae that all will be well little did he know the stunt Tae pulled earlier and how Jm will be ignoring Jk tomorrow.

After chatting for a while they finally dozed off. The next day Jungkook woke up and found Jm alone in the kitchen he looked around to check if anyone is coming and no one was so he tip toed  towards Jm and wrapped his arms around Jm's waist startling him a bit. As soon as Jm saw and smelt his perfume he removed Jk's hands from his waist.

"Don't do things like this I hate it when you keep on confusing me like this" Jm said coldly continuing with what he was doing not paying attention to Jk at all.

Jk looked at him not understanding this sudden change of behavior because just yesterday they were happy and fine getting along just fine.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jk asked not sure of what's going on.

"Why do you care just leave me alone!!" Jm said firmly Jk seeing that he's not joking as he looked very angry.

"But why?" Jk asked he wasn't understanding his Hyung at all.

"Good morning Jungkookie and Jiminie smells good in here! makes me hungry." Rm said entering the kitchen.

Jk went to sit on the couch not understanding Jm's sudden change of heart as they were fine just yesterday. He tried thinking of what he did wrong but didn't recall anything at all. During breakfast Jimin sat in between Jin and Jhope. Suga noticed the tension in the table. Jimin was not looking at Tae nor Jk it's like he was avoiding them yes he was.

"Jiminah why are you only talking to us your hyungs but not Jungkook and Taehyung. They've been trying to talk to you but you keep on avoiding them?" Yg asked making Jm tense up Jm looked at everyone in the room before opening his mouth to speak..
.
.
Hope you like it :)

Please vote and comment. ❤️