19

"I don't know what Taehyung is talking about" Seokjin said standing up leaving the living room heading to his room.

"Then why are your ears so red?" Namjoon asked making Seokjin stop on his tracks.

"It's hot in here, so hot peeew" Seokjin said walking faster disappearing into the passage.

"Namjoon Hyung how do you not see that he likes you a lot?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon just looked at him more like glaring at him.

"I'll take this dumb boyfriend of ours to my room" Yoongi said taking Tae's hand intertwining it with his walking to his room.

After they left.

"A polygamous relationship? can you really do this?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who looked at Tae and Yoongi with a bit of jealousy/sadness visible in his eyes.

"It's better than being cheated on, you know he likes Taehyung probably more than me as long as he treats us both with love and care" Hoseok said while sighing.

"But you can find love elsewhere" Namjoon said worried about Hoseok.

"I want Yoongi's love not anyone else's so I'll get use to this relationship if ours sooner or later." Hoseok said looking defeated.

"If you say so but If it gets too much to handle let it go put yourself first" Namjoon said also sighing.

"Noted! (He fake smiled) I'm going to cook supper. I think Seokjin hyung is waiting for you to come to his room" Hoseok said standing up.

"He didn't say he was" Namjoon said and Hoseok slapped his own forehead.

"You're so dumb Namjoon . Tae exposed his feelings for in front of us so he was embarrassed hence he ran away but he's most definitely waiting for you so that you two can talk about it in a private space." Hoseok said while shaking his head in disapproval at how clueless his leader was.

"Oh is it let me go to him then" Namjoon said leaving the living room and Hoseok just laughed while heading to the kitchen.

.........................................................................

Meanwhile in Yoongi's room.

"It is actually your first time coming to my room since we stared dating wait we haven't gone out on a date yet" Yoongi Said as he realized what was going on.

"Are you asking me out on a date? I'd love that" Taehyung said while playing with fingers, avoiding eye contact, he was feeling a bit shy.

Yoongi moved closer to Taehyung and cupped his face and made him look at him.

"My sly shy baby we've been living together for years why are you so shy all of the sudden?" Yoongi asked not letting go of Tae's face forcing him to make eye contact.

"This is different we are dating now" Tae said his eyes moving around a lot, he was trying hard to avoid eye contact. Yoongi suddenly pecked his lips Making Tae's eyes to go wide from the shock.

"I love you and please be comfortable around me" Yoongi said finally letting go of Tae's face.

"I'll try to be comfortable" Tae said looking at Yoongi's lips he wanted to taste Yoongi's lips but he wasn't brave enough to kiss Yoongi nor of telling Yoongi to kiss him. Yoongi noticed that Tae was looking at his lips and he seductively bit them and smirked.

"So where would you like us to go on our first date?" Yoongi asked not giving Tae what he wants on purpose. Tae sulked looking down.

..........................................

"I hate you Jungkook!" Jimin said letting Jungkook hug him.

"I'm sorry hyung I really am, I- I just can't help but be insecure especially when you're with Tae, he used to like you and I get jealous and overthink when you spend a lot of time with him" Jungkook said while cupping Jimin's face.

"Now I know that you love me and have eyes only for me and I'll try my best to not be insecure and trust you but you can't go around kissing men like Kai like that only I must taste those lips like this"

Jungkook said and  slowly leaned in and pressed his lips on Jimin's Pecking his lips as Jimin was already looking at him listening to him.

"May I?" Jungkook asked his lips inches away from Jimin's.

Jimin nodded and Jungkook smooched his lips on Jimin's and they shared a passionate kiss. Jungkook gently layed Jimin on his bed and continued kissing him full of passion and love..

"I missed this" Jungkook said not letting Jimin reply as he attacked his lips again.

"We are never breaking up" Jungkook Said  then attacked Jimin's lips again.

"I love you a lot Jiminah" Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips and layed next to him cuddling him.

"I love you too you dummy please stop breaking my heart" Jimin said snuggling onto Jungkook's chest.

"I'll try my best not to make you cry but make you smile and only cry when I put a ring on your finger." Jungkook Said and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"You better keep that promise or I'm gonna leave you for Kai" Jimin joked.

"Don't you even dare mention his name I just want to forget what you did last night" Jungkook said

"You're really a bad boy Jiminah I never thought you'd do that, I hope he didn't get any wrong ideas" Jungkook said pouting with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nah I apologized to him for using him to make you jealous, he knows we are just friends" Jimin said tugging his bang behind his ear.

"Good cause you're mine and only mine and we ain't breaking up ever" Jungkook said and started tickling Jimin causing Jimin to laugh.

"Jungkook stop I'm gonna pee myself!" Jimin complained while laughing and Jungkook finally stopped and they both looked at each other in the eyes as Jungkook was on top of Jimin so he just leaned in and kissed his lover and Jimin kissed him back.

The kiss got a little heated as Jungkook started rubbing Jimin's chest, hips literally all over his body causing Jimin to get hot form all the touches. He then left Jimin's lips and started pecking Jimin's neck sending shivers down Jm's spine.

Jimin slightly moaned and Jungkook started sucking hickeys on Jimin's neck.

"Ah Kookie that's my mmm sweet spot" Jimin moaned and suddenly Jungkook pecked his lips then layed next to him and Jimin gave him the wtf look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook asked playing dumb.

"You know what you just did look (Jm pointed at his boner) How do you just leave me like this and act like you just did nothing?" Jimin complained and Jungkook smirked and then looked at Jimin with a straight face.

"That's what you get for stressing me out, I know I started it all but do you know how I cried and couldn't sleep At all last night after the Kai scene?" Jungkook said sassily.

"What that's not fair I swear to God you're gonna regret this!" Jimin protested looking the other way giving Jungkook his back but bending a lil too much teasing Jungkook and Jungkook just chuckled.

.
.
Hii.
.
I'm spoiling y'all hope you're enjoying the story.
.
What do y'all think about the Taegihope situationship?