25

"Damn it's going down in here" Jimin whispered to Jungkook who was back hugging him both eavesdropping on Yoongi and his lovers.

"Babe this is wild, epic I never thought of this ever happening in this house" Jungkook whispered to Jimin leaning nearer to the door.

"Ahh nghh Hoseok hyung go easy on me it's my mmmh first time" Tae moaned whimpering as he felt Hoseok's fingers fondling with his virgin hole going in and out in a fast pace. "I'm sorry Tae..ohhh Ahh Mmmh right there Yoongiii deeper" Hoseok also moaned as Yoongi's hard c*ck was hitting his prostate making him see the stars.

"I can't do this omg this is too explicit" Jimin complained walking away from Yoongi's room and Jungkook followed him chuckling lowly.

"Should we go out?" Jungkook asked Jimin, it has been a while since they went out on a date.

"You know we have to book upfront though?" Jimin reminded Jungkook as the restaurant they go to that's private enough for celebrities is always packed.

"I have another place we can go to, so just blindly follow my lead.. okay baby" Jungkook announced smiling proudly at Jimin. "Okay I'll trust you then My love" Jimin smiled back and Jungkook intertwined their hands as they left the dorm.

"Ahh... ah... I think I'm gonna cuuuum" Hoseok screamed as he released his cum on the sheets and Yoongi groaned as filled up Hoseok's tight hole a minute after. "Feels so good Hoseok baby" Yoongi praised as Hoseok's was squeezing all his cum out, clenching and unclenching as he thrusted few more times.

Hoseok pumped Tae cock few more times and the boy came onto his hand with a loud scream of pleasure. All of them layed on the bed catching their breath but Tae was lost in thoughts and Yoongi noticed.

"Taehyung baby are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he hovered over the boy's naked frame looking at his face. Tae nodded meaning he's fine but Yoongi could see right through him.

"Talk to me baby" Yoongi whispered as he pecked the latter's lips. "I'm too embarrassed to say what I'm thinking" Tae announced blushing just thinking about it "Talk to me no need to be shy" Yoongi assured him and the boy thought for a while before he spoke up.

"Guys I'm tired I'm going to take a shower and sleep" Hoseok announced as he stood up from the bed but Yoongi held his hand "Are you sure that's the only reason you're leaving, I don't want you to feel left out" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok with concerned eyes. He promised to treat them right and try his best.

"Yea, I'm just tired, unlike y'all I had schedules today before this 3 some happened, trust me I'm fine" Hoseok assured  them with a smile and left the room.

"I hope he's really fine, okay back to you what did you want to say?" Yoongi turned back his attention to Tae who was just blinking looking at the two.Tae felt Yoongi's almost hard cock in between his inner Thighs as the older was laying on top of him, he gulped, just thinking of it inside of him.

"I think I'm ready to give myself to you fully, I want to experience it too but please go easy on me. " Tae confessed what has going on through his head. So far all they did with him was role play as he wasn't ready to lose his virginity yet.

"Are you sure about that?" Taehyung nodded. "But you said no sex before marriage and I promised to obey that" Yoongi reminded Taehyung.

"I know what I said but I didn't mean it, I was just saying" Taehyung confessed but Yoongi looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sure you're saying this because of what just happened and curiousity is killing you" Yoongi argued not wanting Taehyung to act recklessly and regret it later.

"That is true but.. (Yoongi kissed him shutting him up with a kiss) " If one day you decide to want this before we get married but with a clear mind then I'll consider it but for now let's go take a shower, I'll help your emotions calm down"

Yoongi said taking Tae's hand in his and lead him to the bathroom.

★♡★♡★♡★♡—

"What is wrong with me? Ah please stop" Hoseok whimpered as he felt another cramp on his stomach.. It has been a week since their second intimacy had happened and Yoongi has been sick, Hoseok on the other hand kept on feeling cramps every now and then but hid it from everyone since he didn't want to stress his members who are already worried about Yoongi.

"Maybe if I go drink some water it'll get better." He stood up brushing his tummy begging it to calm down and walked to the kitchen.

"Hoseok hyung" Jimin exclaimed happily with a smile as soon as the latter came to sight.Hoseok just smiled back at him  and walked to the kitchen but he suddenly Fainted.

"Hyung!" Jimin screamed running towards Hoseok. "Hyung wake up hyung what's wrong Jungkook, Namjoon hyung" Jimin called them out as he tried to pick Hoseok up and he successfully did it and layed him on the sofa.

"Jimin what's wrong? " Jungkook and Namjoon both asked while panting as they came running.

"It's Hoseok hyung, he suddenly Fainted please do something" Jimin said fear clearly visible on his voice and expression.

"He's breathing just fine, his pulse is there, let's take him to the hospital. He never Fainted before this could be something". Both Jungkook and Jimin nodded. Jungkook picked Hoseok up as they walked to Jin's car.

★♡★♡★♡★♡—

"What do you mean he Fainted and why are you only telling me now" Yoongi asked Tae as he sat up rubbing his eyes he had just woken up.

"You are not feeling well and I didn't want to wake you up until I... (Yoongi cut Tae short)

"I don't want to hear it, you should've woken me up as soon as he Fainted, you're so irresponsible Taehyung get out of my way" Yoongi spat and got out of bed and slightly pushed Tae to the side and left to the hospital.

"What have I... done wrong?" Taehyung asked himself tears streaming down his handsome face. Yoongi had never yelled at him before and he just didn't understand why Yoongi was acting like this.He was just waiting for an update from the others before he could wake a sick Yoongi up and stress him. Was he wrong?

While on his way to the hospital, the members were already going back to the dorm and since he didn't call them he drove to the hospital in his state only to find out the members went back home.

He groaned in frustration as he got in the car heading back to the dorm.

★♡★♡★♡—

"Where is Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as everyone excluding Yoongi and Jin were in his room. Everyone looked at Taehyung waiting for him to answer and Tae looked down at his feet sniffing before he answered.

"He rushed out heading to the hospital, I'm sure by now he's on his way back" Taehyung explained and Jimin could see something is wrong with his bestfriend.

Minutes later they all heard running footsteps and Yoongi entered Hoseok's room panting. "Hoseok baby what happened are you okay?" Yoongi cupped Hoseok's face worried.

"I'm fine but I've got surprising news for you, (silence) we are pregnant" Hoseok announced and the members all smiled, Tae frowned then smiled he wasn't sure how to feel about this.

"Wow baby for real I'm suddenly not sick no more. You just made so happy, I didn't expect this now but this is great news." Yoongi exclaimed happily and kissed Hoseok.

"Ew I'm leaving" Jungkook complained leaving Hoseok's room and the rest of the members followed him except Taehyung who was standing there frozen.

"Taehyung why are you standing that far you're part of this too" Hoseok asked and Taehyung walked to them and Yoongi passed him an unamused look which didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok.

"I actually need to use the bathroom I'll be back" Tae announced and left the room immediately. He went to lock himself in his room. He wept wondering where he went wrong with Yoongi.
.
.
Your thoughts on the story?

Hii :)